BUDDIBOX iPhone 6s Case, [Corner Series] - Heavy Duty Protection From Falls - Also Compatible With Apple iPhone 6 - [Silver] Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

buddibox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 532 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 532 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• HEAVY DUTY PROTECTION: This full iPhone 6s case has shock resistant technology to protect your investment from huge drops, even on tricky surfaces like tile and concrete.
  • ALL-IN-ONE DEFENSE: Shields your phone and your screen with a raised bevel and optional screen protector to stop screen cracking and breakage.
  • LIGHT AND SLIM: Unlike many iPhone 6 accessories, this 6s case is made from strong polycarbonate to provide maximum protection without adding too much weight and size to your phone.
  • FITS YOUR PHONE PERFECTLY: The precision engineered design of this iPhone 6s durable case is perfectly calibrated to fit your iPhone 6s or iPhone 6 snugly.
  • PROTECTS FROM EVERY ANGLE: Reinforced corners make sure there are no weaknesses in your phone, giving you the confidence that you are protecting your phone from any kind of drop.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Cyrus :star::star::star::star::star:

227 people found the following review helpful

Great iPHONE Protection at a Great Price

This is lightweight, which is great, but I'm really pleased with the protection, especially on the corners with the raised nubs. I choose red simply because it makes it easier to find my phone in the house.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: BUDDIBOX iPhone 6s Case, [Corner Series] - Heavy Duty Protection From Falls - Also Compatible With Apple iPhone 6 - [Silver]