Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Mul Size 7.5z Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Multpurp 7.5z Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

cloroxburts-bees

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 66 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 21 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 45 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Product of Burt’s Bees
  • Pack of 3
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by MLH :star::star::star::star::star:

No Petroleum Ointment Works Well!

Loved this product. Was looking for an ointment that was petroleum free and this one is. It is thick and rich and smells a little like honey. When I purchased this, I was looking for something that would stay moist to use on psoriasis of the hands and feet at bedtime. I apply this and then cover hands and feet with white cotton socks and gloves. Psoriasis is a difficult autoimmune disease and is very painful at times when swelling of the skin makes the skin split. I could apply this to the painful split areas with absolutely no problems. Would recommend to those who are looking for something petroleum free and thick enough to cling to the skin.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Mul Size 7.5z Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Multpurp 7.5z

Walmart Review by Chelstaylor :star::star::star::star::star:

Amazing!

This product is a life saver! My daughters little bottom gets so raw sometimes but I know if I apply this, by her next diaper change I can already see a huge difference. This also works great on any scratches or rashes/bumps. Definitely true to its title of "multipurpose."

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Mul Size 7.5z Burts Bby Bee Ointmnt Multpurp 7.5z

@michigan Thanks :+1: