Burts Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set, 5 Products in Giftable Box (Packaging May Vary) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

burts-bees

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 570 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 515 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 55 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 5 trial size baby products in giftable box create the perfect baby shower gift for new moms
  • Packaging May Vary
  • Includes 1 oz. baby lotion, 1.8 oz. shampoo and wash, 0.75 oz. Cream-to-Powder, 1 oz. baby oil and a bar of baby soap
  • Great gift idea for Mothers Day
  • Cleans and moisturizes babys delicate skin naturally
  • Ideal pregnancy gift
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RR :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

18 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Product, Better Pricing/Size Elsewhere

I love the Burt's Bees Baby Bee products. We use the shampoo, multi-purpose ointment and diaper cream. I realize not every baby's skin is created equally but I highly recommend the diaper cream! We've never had to use anything else and rashes seem to clear within 24 hours if I catch them at the onset, change diapers more frequently (e.g. every 2 hours) and watch the intake of acidity while healing. The reason I'm only giving three stars is because of the pricing. I paid around $11.50 on Amazon and then saw a similar set at Target for $20 that includes an 8 oz. shampoo, 6 oz. lotion, 2 oz. diaper ointment and 1 oz. oil. That is a MUCH better value and I wish I had seen that first.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Burts Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set, 5 Products in Giftable Box (Packaging May Vary)

Walmart Review by asimmons :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Product

This is a fantastic sample pack! I purchased this to bring to the hospital with me for the birth of or second daughter. My husband used the kit to give her first bath. The apricot smell is wonderful and so gentle on newborn skin. I have continued to buy the body wash and lotion in the larger sizes. I highly recommend this kit for yourself or giving as a gift. Beats all those chemicals in the other choices!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Burts Bees Baby Bee Getting Started Gift Set, 5 Products in Giftable Box (Packaging May Vary)

@geek30 Thank you