Campark ACT73R 4K WiFi Ultra HD Waterproof Sports Action Camera 30M Underwater Camera with RF Wrist Remote Control Time Lapse Burst Photo Apps for iOS & Android and 2pcs Batteries Included(6G lens) :s Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

campark

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 119 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 119 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• This action camera is fantastic for video recording by 4K@25fps plus 1080P@60fps, 720P@120fps,12 Mega pixels high quality photos. 2-Inch TFT LCD screen, you can see what you exactly shoot when you are recording or taking. With 170 degrees Ultra-wide lens, you won’t miss out any background footage. And it supports up to 32GB micro SDHC card which will let you store all your photos and videos right on the action camera.
  • RF remote control with 15M transimission range, waterproof upto 3 meters underwater,suitable for surfing,skiing and biking in rain/snow.WiFi connectivity across 10 to 20 meters in open air,lets you connect with smart devices without any wires. This WiFi is not only a remote control, it allows you monitor in realtime, review videos/photos on mobile, set camera feature and record modes. What is more, share them on social media easily.
  • If you are a fan of water sports or are interested in making some stunning underwater footage - this waterproof camera is just what you need. You can easily take it snorkeling or even diving with the waterproof case (included in the package) and get to learn more about the underwater world.It can be used as a underwater camera or underwater camcorder. The waterproof case has to be used while skiing,surfing,boarting and other actions which need dustproof or waterproof.
  • This Campark 4K sports action camera also comes with a nice set of accessories. In addition to the waterproof case, you will get helmet mount kit,4 zip ties, 3 straps, one bicycle mount and more.
  • Connect this action camera to your computer with a USB cable to transfer your entire library, or simply hook up the sports cam directly to your TV via HDMI. Up to 90 minutes video shooting time with one 1050mAh battery, 2pcs batteries included,one is lying in package,the other is in camera itself.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gary :star::star::star::star::star:

17 people found the following review helpful

Good colours, sharp video and lots of accessories including a wrist remote. And a price that doesn't break the bank!

I was very impressed with the results.

It comes packed in a zip up case with a foam insert that holds all the accessories which is very convenient for times you are out and about doing your sports. There’s also a wrist remote control that enables you to stop start video, or take photos from as far away as 15M.

I shot video in my local town and while paragliding and the video was sharp with very natural colours. The camera is also easy to use with a very intuitive menu system.

I made a full review with lots of test clips for YouTube. Search bobflyman Campark Extreme and you should find it.

If you are looking for a good action camera with reasonable price, I recommend this Campark 4K Extreme Ultra.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Campark ACT73R 4K WiFi Ultra HD Waterproof Sports Action Camera 30M Underwater Camera with RF Wrist Remote Control Time Lapse Burst Photo Apps for iOS & Android and 2pcs Batteries Included(6G lens)