Canbor Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 4.1 with Mic Sport Stereo Headset, Noise Cancelling Earbuds, IPX5 Sweatproof Earphones ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

canbor

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 145 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 145 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• IPX5 WATER RESISTANT: Canbor bluetooth headphones chip with internal nano-coating treatment and water resistant shell offer a double layer of water resistant protection. Can run in the rain or sweatproof in the gym to enjoy the music or phone communication
  • LONGEST USAGE TIME & COMFORTABLE FIT: Larger battery capacity 110mAh. With approx 2 hours recharge once can be used for approx 8 hours playing time. Light weight 18g, ergonomic and flexible In-ear design, soft smooth silicone gel surface have comfortable wearing without falling out. Perfect for running,gym,exercise,fitness,all outdoor sports
  • SUPORIOR SOUND & NOISE CANCELLING: Premium sound with deep bass and crystal clear treble. True HD High Fidelity Stereo sound enjoy CD-like top sound quality. Built-in HD Microphone offers great phones conversation and CVC 6.0 noise cancelling, perfect isolated surrounding noise
  • BLUETOOTH 4.1 TECHNOLOGY: Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and apt-X support. Can connect two devices simultaneously. Powerful bluetooth signal with up to 33feet operation distance. Voice prompt notifications of incoming calls and phone numbers, you won’t miss any calls. Compatible for Apple iPhone iPad Samsung and Android Phones
  • 12 MONTHS WARRANTY: 12 months warranty and 30 days unlimited return or exchange. Worry free for money back guaranteed. Friendly customer service and prompt support for every customer
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mayeth Brown :star::star::star::star::star:

28 people found the following review helpful

Laptop compatible too!

This Canbor Bluetooth Headphone exceeds my expectation, why, because I was able to pair it with my laptop! :-D, I have a Dell Inspiron Windows 10 laptop.

In the description it only says “Compatible with most phone” but who would think it will work with laptop! I tried to connect this bluetooth to my Dell Inspiron laptop and I was successful! I was able to listen to music (amazon prime music) and even watch movies and videos with the sound output that’s so clear on this headphone plus it has noise cancelling feature!! Now when I’m watching movies on my laptop specially at night, I use this headphone. It’s so convenient that I’m not tied to the laptop, I can move freely, I can sit back or even lay down without problem of getting strangled on the wire!

When it comes to sound quality, it’s outstanding, the stereo sound is awesome! The controls are so easy to navigate! The earpiece are so soft that it’s so comfortable in my ears and the ear hooks were nice and flexible it doesn’t fall off even if I’m moving fast! The battery lasts really long hours, I’ve tried it for 5 hours straight (I’m the one who gave up listening!) and it still going!

It’s a very well made headphone! Recommended!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canbor Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 4.1 with Mic Sport Stereo Headset, Noise Cancelling Earbuds, IPX5 Sweatproof Earphones

here is a nice youtube video

Deadlywind Null/Fibur Carbon Fiber Paintball Barrel Review by HustlePaintball.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeb5yKPa5o