Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Sla... ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

canon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 95 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 91 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Canon EOS Rebel T6i with 18-55mm Lens + Flash + 58mm Wide Angle & Telephoto Lenses
  • 32GB card + remote control + gadget bag + filter kit + loads more great accessories!
  • Canon Authorized Dealer - includes USA manufacturer’s warranty
  • Full HD 1080p Video Recording
  • 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by C. H. Greene :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

32 people found the following review helpful

Buyer beware, Focus Camera and Canon internal issues

My issue is more with Canon and less with Focus Camera, but ultimately, Focus Camera sent us either a used refurbished camera described as new or a faulty camera. We first bought the T5i accidentally instead of the T6i. Focus Camera was great in the return and gave our money back. We then ordered the T6i off of them. We got it, the extra goodies are just OK, nothing fancy. We did not purchase the insurance. The camera is a lemon. It has dead red and white pixels that will not clean off with the internal sensor cleaning, it is grainy and blurry in almost ever shot. So since it was a manufacturing problem, we sent it to Canon. Canon told us that Focus Camera is not one of their authorized dealers for Canon Products. We called Focus Camera and they told us they were in fact an authorized dealer. We called back Canon, they told us they made a mistake due to an internal problem and Focus Camera is on their list. Canon then told us they couldn't do the repair without the warranty card (even though they don't ask for it when prepping to mail in). We supplied them with a scan of the warranty card. Then they said it had already been in the shop and cannot be fixed, that it's Focus Camera's problem. Focus Camera told us that it was Canon's problem. Then Canon told us the warranty card had to have Focus Camera's information on it as the seller in order for them to fix it. After all this back and forth and my husband losing his temper with them, they eventually said they'd fix it. Three weeks later we got the camera back from Canon. The original dead pixels were gone but there were new ones in different places, while still taking grainy blurry images. So we sent it back to Canon again, both times paying for shipping and dealing with this run-around. It's currently at the Conon repair shop. I hope they just replace it because this is getting old. I feel like companies are now just starting to give run-arounds hoping you will get too sick of it and just not get it fixed or not actually use their returns or warranties. Even Canon of all places, whom I never had issue with in the past, are terrible now. And although Focus Camera wasn't terrible to work with as far as customer service, I do think they knowingly sent us a lemon camera or refurbished; whether intentional or intentional, I am not sure. I feel like Amazon also is sending second-hand items lately that are the same way. Many electronic devices have issues through amazon. So from now on I am only buying all my camera equipment from Best Buy and with insurance. I never have issues with quality or repairs when I do that. AND I'm keeping every piece of paperwork from Canon or anyone else because they will no longer fix them without it or like they used to.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Sla...

thank you :+1:

Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF S 18 55mm IS STM Lens Wi Fi Enabled Unboxing Review

Walmart Review by fotooooog :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Awesome

A really professional look, feel, and product for a lot less the price!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens + Sla...

@barbarogailee :+1: