Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer with Mobile or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

canon-usa-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3813 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1444 customers
    3.8 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2333 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 36 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• The space-saving small printer fits about anywhere in your home, office or dorm.
  • Air Print: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch --no drivers needed!
  • Print and scan photos or documents from your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT app.
  • Save time with the fully integrated Auto Document Feeder
  • We are here for you with 100% US-based Service & Support.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by 2omy :star::star::star::star::star:

Life Line -

This printer have been a lifeline for me. I loved it !! Please do get it and if want please do not hesitate to get it from Walmart. Happy with both Product and Walmart.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer with Mobile or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible

Amazon Review by L. Marruquin :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

332 people found the following review helpful

Handy wireless printer.

Had to use the manual connection setup menu to connect to my Uverse router, but the whole process took less than 5 minutes. Two laptops, one notebook and three phones successfully connected and printing. The print quality is great and the replacement ink is affordable.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer with Mobile or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible

check out this youtube video

Canon Pixma MX492 with a small footprint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpcCO08PgEA

Best Buy Review by Cass :star::star::star::star::star:

Great quality.

Pros- printer easy to set up. Love how quick it prints and the quality of it. Prints and connected to wireless and wired devices painlessly. Phone, laptop, etc. Cons-fax set up takes a bit of patience. After the set up it's easy. It's not that quiet, not the loudest either but there might be a quiet setting.

Setting up to fax last minute made me to want to throw it. Tip don’t set it up right before you need to send a fax now. Take the time to go thru all of the install and there’s some helpful videos online to guide you thru it. Get the software package from the website. The CDs didn’t do me much good other than drivers or getting stuck due to mine being a 64 bit OS.

I really do love this one tho, despite the fax hair pulling. It’s much better than their older version of this.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer with Mobile or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible