Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

canon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1898 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1002 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 896 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Hybrid Ink System: Combines dye ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, Print Documents and Web Pages Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.0 images per minute (ipm) for color, Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
  • FINE: Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl, High Resolution: 4800 x 600 maximum color dpi produces incredible quality and detail, PictBridge: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Printer Speed: Black ESAT Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm, Printer Max Resolution B&W: 600 dpi x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
  • Auto Power On (Wireless): This convenient feature automatically powers up the printer whenever you send a photo or document to be printed, Special Filters: Have fun with your images by adding new effects, such as Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
  • My Image Garden: My Image Garden software lets you access, organize and personalize your favorite photos, Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with select Canon EOS Digital SLRs or PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints
  • Quiet Mode: Print quietly without disturbing those around you, Google Cloud Print: Print from wherever you are from applications you use every day
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by CannonCameraLindsay :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

0-Stars. Wifi NOT usable/Guzzles Ink/Doesn't PRINT

This Cannon Printer has been a headache since we purchased it a year ago. Should have trusted the reviews, because it has held up to all the poor ones and more. Wi-Fi does not work, even with resets and a tech-geek; it's junk. Loadable "software" does nothing to help nor recognize the issue. Even when the printer was brand new, I think I printed a single page one maybe 3 occasions - max, before the starter ink was empty. I figured, maybe it dried quickly from sitting on a shelf? Purchased the XL-max cartridges, including the color ones, only to have them show empty after, again, only 5-10 single page prints - max, over a few months. We rarely need a printer in our home, but when we do, the ink is out, somehow ALL the ink, even the color cartridges, which we don't directly use-!? After the first 3 months, the printer no longer even feeds it's own paper. Seriously. It either won't suck the paper, regardless of whether there's one sheet or 15 sheets in the holder. It "thinks" it took a page after several tries, and then starts printing on *nothing.* You then must hit cancel, and retry...literally at least 10 times, to get it to take ONE page and actually print on it. Then, that ONE page (imagine the absurdity of a THREE page document in one setting!) prints completely crooked with stripes all down it, from jammed-up ink when it didn't grab any paper the 10 times before... Literally, the most JUNK of a printer I've ever owned. Should have heeded all the negative web reviews a year ago!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner

thank you

Unboxing Canon PIXMA MG2920 - All in one Wireless Printer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXJ9BCv0piE

Amazon Review by David A Castaneda Jr :star::star::star::star::star:

226 people found the following review helpful

Works great

So I've had this printer for about four months now and I have to say it's great. Ive had no problems or issues with it. But like everyone else's review it true that it's a pain in the a** to set up but after that it works wonderful. Tip: make sure your ink cartridges are placed in correctly, otherwise the triangle icon will start blinking and it'll be a pain to setup. Just view my photos.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner