Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, 4800 x 600 dpi - Blue Finish Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

canon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1601 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 514 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 73 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1014 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Setup CD-ROM - FINE Cartridges (Black and Color) - Power Cord - USB Cable not included - Canon 1 Year Limited Warranty
  • PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app: easily lets you print and scan photos or documents from your compatible mobile device. With the Cloud print function, you can print directly from select online cloud services with your mobile device using the free
  • Print and scan wirelessly: from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house
  • Hybrid Ink System: utilizes pigment black ink for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful colors
  • Quiet Mode lets you print anytime with less worry about disturbing those around you
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by CannonCameraLindsay :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

0-Stars. Wifi NOT usable/Guzzles Ink/Doesn't PRINT

This Cannon Printer has been a headache since we purchased it a year ago. Should have trusted the reviews, because it has held up to all the poor ones and more. Wi-Fi does not work, even with resets and a tech-geek; it's junk. Loadable "software" does nothing to help nor recognize the issue. Even when the printer was brand new, I think I printed a single page one maybe 3 occasions - max, before the starter ink was empty. I figured, maybe it dried quickly from sitting on a shelf? Purchased the XL-max cartridges, including the color ones, only to have them show empty after, again, only 5-10 single page prints - max, over a few months. We rarely need a printer in our home, but when we do, the ink is out, somehow ALL the ink, even the color cartridges, which we don't directly use-!? After the first 3 months, the printer no longer even feeds it's own paper. Seriously. It either won't suck the paper, regardless of whether there's one sheet or 15 sheets in the holder. It "thinks" it took a page after several tries, and then starts printing on *nothing.* You then must hit cancel, and retry...literally at least 10 times, to get it to take ONE page and actually print on it. Then, that ONE page (imagine the absurdity of a THREE page document in one setting!) prints completely crooked with stripes all down it, from jammed-up ink when it didn't grab any paper the 10 times before... Literally, the most JUNK of a printer I've ever owned. Should have heeded all the negative web reviews a year ago!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, 4800 x 600 dpi - Blue Finish

Amazon Review by Sarah Herr :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

113 people found the following review helpful

Fast, quick printer.

This printer works good. It prints quickly and efficiently. I hooked mine up to my computer, tablet, and cell phone. I am at all no means a genius when it comes to technology..so for me it wasn't a simple task to hook it up. I didn't run into any problems hooking this wireless printer up to my computer, but I ran into lots of problems hooking up to my tablet and cell phone. I actually had to have a friend help me with that whole process. Once I got everything all set up I haven't ran into any other problems!! It prints everything out perfectly, which is exactly what I wanted. I will admit though, this printer is VERY loud. For the price and how well it works..I would have to say that my overall experience with this wireless printer is very positive.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, 4800 x 600 dpi - Blue Finish

Best Buy Review by TheHomeOfficeLady :star::star::star::star::star:

Definitely Recommend It

I got this printer on sale for less than $20. I work from home, so I needed an urgent replacement for a 3-month-old Epson all-in-one device that up-and-died on me. The Pixma seems to be much faster when printing and especially when scanning. I also like it that the interface allows you to scan multiple pages into one PDF document.

The wireless cableless setup took me much longer than I was looking to spend on this, but it is only fair to mention that there is an online video which shows you how to setup your device. Canon let you know this in the first sentence of their manual. I did not do it until after a couple of failed attempts. Once I saw the video, I connected every device I needed connected (5 total) in about 20 minutes. The printer also comes with an app I installed on my phone that allows you to print and scan from / to your phone. I love how they thought of this.

Areas that need improvement: upon installation, interface is set up to launch immediately and takes up the better portion of the screen. I found this a bit disruptive - but no big deal, can be fixed from settings menu. Is it noisy? Yes, but you cannot realistically expect a device in this price range to not be. As a caveat, this is my second day using the device, but I would say it gets well-deserved 5 stars for the money spent.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer, 4800 x 600 dpi - Blue Finish