Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

canon-usa-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2568 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1129 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1358 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 81 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
  • Quick and Easy Wireless Setup
  • Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
  • Compact and Space-saving design
  • Print on both sides of the page with Auto 2-sided Print
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Cjones :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Blurry printing

From days it had printed blurry. Replaced ink and still have very blurry print.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black

Here is a youtube video

Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-1 Color Inkjet Printer w/ Mobile Print on QVC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSNMi4ylVA

Amazon Review by Marty :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

226 people found the following review helpful

Not so easy to print wirelessly

Printer set up okay but you have to read the online manual to get the printer password and complete setup. Does not really print wirelessly as it turns itself off. If it happens to be on when you want to print from your iPad or iPhone great, as long as they can find the printer. Test printing from iPad on a Pages document that had some highlighting: yellow highlight did not print. Test sheet printed with both black and color and the printing was crisp and color good. You have to download the Canon app to get the thing to turn on when you want to print or either turn it on manually. Set up for the printing is a little complicated and we were unable to do it from a laptop, had to go to PC. There are a few Canon apps so be sure you choose the correct app for this printer. We have an older model Canon printer that prints wirelessly without an app, does automatic double sided printing and is great. Don't know why Canon had to complicate the print procedure with an app on this newer model. The description leads one to believe printing is powerful and easy. Frankly, wish there had been reviews available before we purchased. Don't think I would have chosen this model. Update 8/26/15 gave it one more star. After countless hours of searching the online manual, and searching for problem on Canon website and popular search engine without results we tried the trial and error method. From PC or laptop, access devices and printers from the start menu and right click on the Canon 3600 icon, select printing preferences, maintenance tab, click on Auto power which opens a window to disable the auto off feature. Now you can print through AirPrint from your iPad. This eliminates the need for the Canon app which we could never get to work. Because this solution was so difficult and no help could be found and we never got the app to work I only increased the review by one star. We've had issues printing some pages with graphs from the Internet which print cropped or without line spacing. Still a work in progress!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black

Best Buy Review by 5Souls :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Printer

I wanted an inexpensive, yet multi-functional printer to use on my boys' computer and I settled on this one. I already own a different but similar Canon printer model and have been very pleased with it. This one has been a charm to use, with no issues or complaints to date. Easy to set up. There were a couple of complaints on reviews about it spitting the paper out onto the floor because there isn't a tray. There is actually a small arm that you can extend out from the paper feed and it will catch the paper as it is printed. So just remember to pull the arm out when printing (or leave it out). The only thing that I don't care for is the auto shut-off. I always forget to have to turn it on each time I return to the computer to print. There may be a way to turn this off but I haven't yet taken the time to look through the manual. If you are looking for an easy and functional printer that is inexpensive, this one is it. The other Canon printer we have is the Pixma MG6320 and I LOVE it. It is only a little bit more expensive, but for printing pictures it is awesome. Also, both have been very easy to use with wi-fi wireless printing from my smart phone. I would highly recommend both!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black