4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• 8x (28-224mm) Optical Zoom
  • 20.0 Megapixel sensor combined with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
  • Shoot 720p HD video with a dedicated movie button
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on predefined shooting situations
  • ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

1 people found the following review helpful

Canon ELPH 160

I had an older model and dropped it. I ordered this one thinking it would be the same. I take puppy pictures. I hate this camera because puppies move and almost every picture is BLURRY. The other camera had a setting for children and animals. I WANT MY OLD CAMERA BACK.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 (Silver)

here is a youtube video

Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 Picture Review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb4ATOziVTw

Amazon Review by Ashley Huether :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

142 people found the following review helpful

Great for the price!

I purchased this camera because I wanted something more compact to take on our outings than my DSLR, without compromising too much on quality. It does take better pictures outside with natural lighting than inside, which is to be expected. The features are fairly easy to navigate. It has a decent battery life, lasts several days for me. The zoom is pretty powerful. I much prefer having an optical zoom to digital which was a big factor in my decision to buy this particular camera. The first picture on the swingset is zoomed about halfway. The fireworks shot is with zoom as well. ***The product description does NOT include a cable. You can place the memory card directly into your computer or with a usb adapter. Also, you almost ALWAYS need to purchase your own memory card when buying a brand new camera

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot ELPH 160 (Silver)