Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 Digital Camera w/ 10x Optical Zoom and Image Stabilization - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

canon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 520 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 184 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 335 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• 10x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer helps you capture images with flexibility and ease
  • Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos
  • 20.0 Megapixel CCD sensor combines with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor to help deliver stunning image quality
  • 720p HD video capabilities
  • Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings based on predefined shooting situations
  • Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos
  • Help Button provides simple explanations and easy control of your settings
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sound Pirate :star::star::star::star::star:

135 people found the following review helpful

Good quality pics.

Bought for a two week vacation. took around 1800 photos. For the most part, all the pix are great. the refresh cycle is pretty fast. it slows as the battery drains. but I got five days or 500 pictures per charge. I have not set up any of the wifi features so I can not comment on that.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 Digital Camera w/ 10x Optical Zoom and Image Stabilization - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)

Best Buy Review by Rolando :star::star::star::star::star:

Great cameras.

A phone does not take pictures like a point and shoot camera... a phone is a multi use tool, while the camera is just made for that purpose. This camera takes very good pictures, nice color management.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 Digital Camera w/ 10x Optical Zoom and Image Stabilization - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)

check out this youtube video

Canon Powershot Elph 190 Is Camera Review

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

The best purchase option

Very easy to operate camera, I love the 10x optical zoom, the small size make it easy to carry in the pocket, great pictures.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Canon PowerShot ELPH 190 Digital Camera w/ 10x Optical Zoom and Image Stabilization - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)

@michigan I love it :slight_smile: