Car Mount, J.B.W. Premium Magnetic Cell Phone Holder Cell Phone Car Mount Smartphone Holder 360 Degree Rotatable Cradle Mount Kit - Rose Gold Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

jbw

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 83 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 83 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Best combination of excellent quality and stylish rose gold appearance.
  • Provide securer attachment for any IOS and Android Smartphones and portable music players like iPod touch, iPod classic etc.
  • The Magnetic Socket perfectly fits any metal surface. Stronger magnet for safer placement!
  • Powerful magnet and silicon center to provide tight absorption and smooth glide, works with most metal surface.
  • Package includes one detachable magnetic disk, one metallic phone attachment, two 3M tapes and a steel ANTI-RUST ball shape mount
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joshtalgia :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

45 people found the following review helpful

A little over-priced at $21.99, but a very reliable magnetic holder.

Please note that I received this car mount in exchange for a product review.

Bottom line: At the time of this review this mount is listed at $21.99. I feel like that’s pretty steep, but if you don’t want to use a vent mount and have an ideal flat spot to attach this to, then the added price might be worth it for you.

I’m including a video for reference as to how I’m using this mount in my 2007 dodge caliber.

I put the metal piece right inside the back part of my phone case on a Samsung Galaxy S4. The magnet strength gives me no concerns about the phone falling off. I did initially try using this with a pretty thick case, but the case was so thick that it wouldn’t have had a very strong magnetic grip.

This car sits outside in the heat all day, every day, so I’ll be able to provide some insight with regard to the adhesive bond to the dash and will update with any information regarding the integrity thereof.

Thanks for reading/watching! I hope that this information was helpful.

Update: 11/28/2016 - I’m a bit late on this update, but wanted to drop a note here. This made it through the entirety of the summer and remained attached without a problem. I did try to rip it off, and if I were to have applied considerable pressure it would have come off, but being that this was in a black car that sat in full sun for pretty much the entirety of the summer, I am surprised it stayed in place.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Car Mount, J.B.W. Premium Magnetic Cell Phone Holder Cell Phone Car Mount Smartphone Holder 360 Degree Rotatable Cradle Mount Kit - Rose Gold