Car Stereo, XO Vision 6.2 inch Wireless Bluetooth Multimedia DVD Receiver MP3 Compatible with FM/AM [ XOD1752BT ] ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

xo-vision

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 280 customers
3.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 197 customers
    2.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 83 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• A 6.2" 800 x 480 touch screen gives users an intuitive interface that makes watching videos and movies easier.
  • With an AM/FM radio, 18 station presets, station seek and preset scan, users can find their favorites with the touch of a button
  • The AUX input connection is handy for easy installation to a portable device. Make and receive calls while listening to your tunes with the wireless Bluetooth receiver
  • Installation through professional is recommended
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Tomkat67 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Cool stereo.

Works great. Had to order another wiring harness and installation kit to fit my son's vehicle but he had no trouble hooking it up after he had all the pieces. Easy to use and sounds really good. It looks great too.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Car Stereo, XO Vision 6.2 inch Wireless Bluetooth Multimedia DVD Receiver MP3 Compatible with FM/AM [ XOD1752BT ]

Walmart Review by MeeMaw25 :star::star::star::star::star:

164 people found the following review helpful

XO Vision XOD1752BT In-Dash 6.2" Touch Screen

The amount of love I have for this item is surprising, even to me. So many features and functions I am afraid I may miss one. The XO Vision XOD1752BT In-Dash 6.2" Touch Screen Multimedia DVD Receiver with Bluetooth is an amazing addition to my automobile. AM/FM radio, CD/DVD player, I can listen to music or watch a movie on DVD in my car! How awesome is that? After purchasing a mount kit and a wiring kit (had to get a few butt connectors also) this receiver device was simple to install. Removed old radio and the cubby hole spot (a total of 2 slots), hooked up simple wiring and mount kit, the XO Vision XOD1752BT In-Dash 6.2" Touch Screen Multimedia DVD Receiver with Bluetooth simply slid right in and ready for play. It has bluetooth so connecting my smartphone up to it I can make phone calls from the receiver (built in microphone), access apps or GPS on a large 6.2" 800 x 480 touchscreen. Has an auxillary port, a USB port and a mini SD card slot. I can stream music wirelessly via my phone, the receiver is compatible with most smartphones. Plays DVD's, Divx, VCD, WMA, MP3 and CD's. Equipped with electronic skip protection. The AM/FM radio has 30 station presets, station seek and preset scan. I am very happy with this receiver and it looks awesome in my dash!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Car Stereo, XO Vision 6.2 inch Wireless Bluetooth Multimedia DVD Receiver MP3 Compatible with FM/AM [ XOD1752BT ]

Check this video

Review and install of the XO Vision double din radio, with factory speakers and kicker 12s

@liesbeth not sure :confused: