Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 64 Count Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

procter--gamble-pamp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1039 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1037 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• No pre-wash needed-cleans stuck-on food in one wash
  • Cascade’s best clean for sparkling silverware and dishwasher
  • 3X more* film-fighting power
  • ActionPacs are formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn
  • Rinse aid action with Shine Shield formula rinses away residue and leaves brilliant shine
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Christine Mislang :star::star::star::star::star:

142 people found the following review helpful

Toss them in the bottom of the dishwasher and they work like a charm!

I never thought I'd convert to dishwasher packs. The first time I tried them they didn't work for me... little did I understand why. In talking to a dishwasher repair guy, who came to fix my dishwasher, I casually mentioned how much I disliked the packs, to which he asked me where I was putting them. In the cup I replied... NO NO NO he said, they aren't designed for the cup like the liquids and free powder. He told me to toss them into the bottom of the dishwasher. The casing around the pack needs to melt in water. Sure enough... IT WORKS!

Now, I toss the pack in the bottom of the dishwasher and my dishes are sparkling clean! These packs work amazingly.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 64 Count

Walmart Review by TemporaryWaffle :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

So Convenient & Easy To Use!

I received Cascade Platinum Fresh Scent Pods on behalf of Cascade for this review, and I love them! The little pods are so easy to use, no measuring or pouring required. You just stick a single pod into your dishwasher soap dispenser, close the lid, and your dishwasher is ready to go! The pods clean my dishes so well, without leaving any residue behind. This is much better than my usual powder dish washing soap. The pods do not leave behind any extra soap, or crumb bits either! I would say Cascade Platinum Dishwasher Pods make life easier, and are perfect for people always on the go. If you're in a rush and you need clean dishes by the time you get home, the pods are quick, easy, and convenient. Plus they take up less space than other soaps. Just be sure to keep them out of reach of little ones, because there are many stories about children thinking these pods are candy. My overall opinion on these pods are that they are fantastic and probably my favorite dish washing soap yet!

UPDATE:
I decided to put Cascade Platinum Action Pacs to the ultimate test to see if they really get the job done. I have absolutely loved using them so far, but I realized I was still automatically rinsing the dishes off before throwing them in the dishwasher. My dishes came out sparkly clean and I love it. But I wanted to see if these pods REALLY get the grime out without scrubbing off pre-foods. So I cooked Bacon Cheddar Sausage Meatballs in my casserole dish, allowing them to slightly char making them have that BBQ taste. This role itself, always leaves the dish a mess, causing me to use foil every time. But not this time! The dish was left with caked on meat burns and sauce, as well as a puddle of dried grease from those big balls of meat. When it cooled, I placed it in the dishwasher. After some hours later, I ran the dishwasher with the handy little Cascade Platinum Action Pac, crossing my fingers that it wouldn’t leave residue all over the other dishes, or a trace of crusted meat. I couldn’t wait until the load was done, it was so exciting! lol. Once the dishwasher completed the last of its cycle, I opened it up to check out that casserole dish. And I was so AMAZED! The dish was completely CLEAN! Not an ounce of crust or grease. And all the other dishes were just as clean. It’s like all the junk and grime just disappeared. I love Cascade Platinum Action Pacs! Such a time saver!

I received a complimentary product from Cascade in exchange for my honest review. All opinions my own.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 64 Count

Youtube video:

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 64 Count (3700087748)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaLeVYrcfhg