CHERRY MX-Board 3.0 Mechanical USB Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue Switch (G80-3850LSBEU-2) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

cherry

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 93 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 93 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Professional quality with a perfect Key stroke: 50 million operations for each Key
  • Mix module with gold cross point contacts for reliable contact capability and exemplary responsiveness
  • Detachable cable (USB a to USB mini B)
  • Win-key lock: Windows buttons can be disabled to prevent inadvertent operation
  • Reliability: MTBF > 80,000 hours
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Nicholas :star::star::star::star::star:

18 people found the following review helpful

Great Mechanical Keyboard

I purchased this because I was searching for a low-travel mechanical keyboard. I have always used chiclet style keyboards, but grew tired of replacing them due to the mushy key strokes that they eventually developed.

There is more travel to the keys than a typical chiclet keyboard, but to other full sized mechanical keyboards that I have tried, the feel of typing on the Cherry MX 3.0 is much more familiar.

To further cut down on key travel, in an attempt to mimic the feel of a chiclet keyboard, I purchased a set of o-ring dampeners from WASD. The keys have a much shorter bottom-out distance than before, and the keys are much quieter as well.
[…]

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CHERRY MX-Board 3.0 Mechanical USB Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue Switch (G80-3850LSBEU-2)