Chromo Inc 7" Tablet Google Android 4.4 with Touchscreen, Camera, 1024x600 Resolution, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported - Pink Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

chromo-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 12732 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 12732 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• Beautiful 7" Touchscreen Tablet for Games, Entertainment and Education
  • The Tablet comes preloaded with popular Apps like Netflix, Skype, GooglePlay, Chrome and more
  • The Chromo Inc Tablet has 4GB of internal memory and is expandable up to 32GB of memory via Micro SD Card
  • The Tablet runs on the Android 4.4 Operating System and comes with popular useful features like Front Facing Camera (for Photos and Webcam/Skype,) WiFi (Internet Service required,) Speech and Sound Recording and more
  • NEW FOR HOLIDAY SEASON: The chromo tablet has been updated and certified to TUV Quality and Safety standards. TUV is an internationally recognized independent QC and safety standards firm. Besides giving greater peace of mind for the consumer, these standards are perfect for schools and any other organization requiring rigorous safety certification.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@fuzal :smile:

Amazon Review by Ryan F. :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

1709 people found the following review helpful

Not a bad tablet for the price

I bought two of these tablets for my daughters (ages 9 & 11). Both of them are fairly tech savvy and have used iPods and my more expensive Android tablet in the past so I thought this would be helpful when doing their homework. Upon receiving the tables, both girls started downloading various games from the Google Play store. They had no problems installing apps and I showed them how to go into the settings and move the apps to the SD card memory, so they wouldn't run out of memory on the tablet as quickly (being that this has only 4GB of internal memory.) Both of them (and I was too) were impressed at how nicely the tablet worked. They also used the tablet to video Skype with their cousin in Colorado (we live in California) and had some issues with a constant squealing sound. They noticed it went away when they used headphones during the Skype call. They video was clear and very smooth and sound quality was excellent, when using the headphones. A few other issues I noticed:
  1. When installing apps: Sometimes the tables doesn’t recognize an app has been installed, even though it was correctly installed and used a few times. The icon appears on the app list, but when clicked on, it says “App Not Installed”. So I had to go to the app store and re-install.

2. In the beginning, the battery seemed to run down pretty quickly (after 2-3 hours of light use). But I noticed that this got much better after I let it sit for almost 10 hours on the charger. Then, I got more like 5-6 hours of use from a full charge.

3. When I daughters first got their tablets, they immediately began personalizing each one for themselves. One big mistake was, they both set up security PIN numbers to access the tablets home screen (to keep the other one from using THEIR tablet). My younger daughter selected a random 4-digit number and an hour after doing so, forgot her PIN. So her tablet became a paper weight. I have looked everywhere on how to do a factory reset on one of these cheap Chinese-made tablets, unfortunately there is no help. So I will have to buy her another tablet and make a rule that “NO PIN NUMBERS on any of the tablets.”

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Chromo Inc 7" Tablet Google Android 4.4 with Touchscreen, Camera, 1024x600 Resolution, Netflix, Skype, 3D Game Supported - Pink

Thank you

Chromo Inc 7" Tablet Google Android 4.1 | Pink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71hqtRKH4A