• Single Shot and Interval Photo Modes
  • Built-In Laser for Shot Alignment
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by F. Motta :star::star::star::star::star:

39 people found the following review helpful

Awesome First Impressions!

This is an awesome camera. I ride motorcycles and I can't tell you how many times I've had encounters with distracted drivers or drivers just not paying attention to the road environment. I got this camera just in case I need something to back up observations while on the road. I received the camera on Wednesday, briefly read the instructions, prepped it for first use the next day all in 15 minutes (well.. left it charging overnight). The camera mounting kit includes an adapter that you can hook up to your helmet. I have an Arai and mounted it on the left side. The next day leaving work, I recorded what looked like a stopped driver starting to move right into my moving lane. I made a little evasive action which I think took the driver by surprise and he stopped. The camera also caught it. It was the first of two that day on my 1 hour commute. If you ride, I highly recommend getting a camera. This one definitely meets motorcyclists' needs.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Contour ROAM3 Waterproof HD Video Camera (Black)

Walmart Review by BmanDug :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

1 people found the following review helpful

Great HD Cam, Software...not so great.

The ROAM 3 is a great Cam. Everything about the Cam itself is Great. My only problem is with the Contour software called StoryTeller that you have to download to watch your videos with. It could have more editing features. There's a Stop Motion mode to this Cam that Storyteller can't play so you have to download a separate program for that. You can isolate a segment of your video but you can't turn that into a file on it's own. And you can only share you videos with Youtube.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Contour ROAM3 Waterproof HD Video Camera (Black)