Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Aircraft-grade aluminum, Backlit Multicolor LED, Cherry MX Red Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

corsair

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 151 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 149 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum for superior rigidity
  • 100% Cherry MX RGB gaming mechanical key switches for ultimate performance. Entire keyboard is programmable to assign a macro to any key
  • Multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization
  • 18 G-keys with up to 108 macros for faster gaming. 100% anti-ghosting with 122 key rollover on USB
  • Display controller driven fast and fluid for an amazing multicolor light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array.
  • Entire keyboard is programmable to assign a macro to any key
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Leila Sim :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

Not a gamer....

Got it today and I love it. I am not a gamer, I use this keyboard for work. In the default profile I assigned shortcuts and URL's to the G keys, with different LED colors for each so they are easier to remember.

Created different profiles for applications like Photoshop, Outlook, Visual Studio etc… Different function for each G key while in app. In outlook I was able to use the Text actions for canned email replies (very useful).

It’s my first couple of hours with this keyboard and I am already much more productive than I was yesterday.

** Very Important **
Some of the reviews for this keyboard mentioned keys are smaller than usual. They slightly do taper towered the top, however the distance between the center of keys is same as my HP Elite(20mm). The distance between the left CTRL key and Enter key on the numeric side of the keyboard measures exactly 420mm, on both the K95 and the HP Elite. So the size of the keys is a none issue for me, and I don’t expect it to be an issue for anyone else. Should not take more than a day to get used to this.

This is the longest review I have ever written as it is a pleasure typing on this keyboard!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Aircraft-grade aluminum, Backlit Multicolor LED, Cherry MX Red

Here is a youtube video

Full Review- Corsair Gaming K70 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY1soovo7kw

Best Buy Review by CiscoGory :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome keyboard

Corsair makes great products, and this is no exception. The lighting effect can be completely customized to anything you want. Great quality keyboard too.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Aircraft-grade aluminum, Backlit Multicolor LED, Cherry MX Red