Corsair Gaming MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, Extended Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

corsair

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2089 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1249 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 840 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Superior control: Textile-weave surface designed for pixel-precise targeting and low friction tracking
  • No Fray, No Fuss: Surrounded stitched edges guard against surface peeling for maximum durability
  • Accurate + Precise: Optimized for both laser and optical gaming mice
  • Zero slip: Anti-skid rubber base helps it stay securely in place
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

thank you :+1:

Corsair MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Mat Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0OKoAKO2nM

Amazon Review by Jacob :star::star::star::star::star:

40 people found the following review helpful

Great quality, design hides dust and stains very well.

The design of this mouse pad helps hide dust and stains much better than a plain black mouse pad. This is a mouse pad you could spill coffee on and after wiping it down you would never know. Looks awesome with my corsair peripherals.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair Gaming MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, Extended

Best Buy Review by jrauck :star::star::star::star::star:

Best mouse pad I have used!

I love everything about this mouse pad! After looking at other retailers online, this is the best mouse pad I have found for the price. It's extremely long and wide which allows you to set both your mouse and keyboard on it, while giving you an ample amount of room for your mouse. The other thing that I love(and found extremely hard to find on other mouse pads) is how thick it is. The thickness gives you plenty of cushion for long hours of gaming so your wrists don't hurt from being on the edge of the desk. Another quick comment that I'll mention is the rubber grip and the weight of this thing helps keep it in place, so it dosent slide around after time. The last favorite thing about this mouse pad is the quality. It's not just a cheap piece of fabric glued to a piece of rubber like many other mouse pads out there. It's a high quality material on top, with a high quality piece of gripped rubber that are sewed around the seem, to finish off with its slick look.

One side note I will mention as I have read from another comment, is yes this pad does smell like rubber when you take it out of the box. Seeing as this is made out of rubber it will initially smell like that. If you don’t like the smell of rubber for a day or so I would suggest looking at something else.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair Gaming MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, Extended