Corsair K65 LUX RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX RGB Red ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

corsair

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 256 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 10 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 246 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Cherry MX Red Key switches
  • RGB LED backlighting-Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting
  • 10 keyless design
  • Anti-ghosting with full key rollover
  • FPS/MOBA keycap sets,
    Textured keycaps with a contoured surface provide a comfortable feel
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by jeremy :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Don't buy it for the plam rest. It's useless.

I have Med/Small hands and my palm is completely off the rest with my index finger on the F key and my hand in normal touch typing position.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair K65 LUX RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX RGB Red

Best Buy Review by Andrew :star::star::star::star::star:

I had the 2016 Blackwidow Chroma Ultimate

This Corsair keyboard blew my mind. I came from a long history of mechanical keyboards. I've tried them all, brown, red, blue. Corsair, Ducky, Razer, SteelSeries. I am not partial to any particular brand. The two mice I use are Logitech G550 and the SteelSeries Rival. When someone asks me what's the best keyboard I've used, I would answer Ducky Shine. But for $110, this Corsair keyboard is a close second. Yes, there is no numpad, but I would have never thought that I would prefer it that way. It brings my two arms closer together, and it doesn't feel like I'm overextending my arms apart, having my left hand on the leftmost side of the keyboard (WASD/QWER) while my right arm is on the mouse. I didn't have to tilt my keyboard right side up to be comfortable. It was a game changer. The keys are one of the best I've ever used. And I had. 2016 Blackwidow Ultimate. I don't know what was wrong with it, but I just simply didn't like it. The keys are different, and I personally just prefer red keys for the depress is so crisp and everything just feels much, much better. I was frustrated with the Razer keyboard and ended up just shoving it in a drawer until further notice. If you have a few hundred to spend on a keyboard, get a Ducky. If you want something that will give you the best bang for the buck, without skimping on quality and reliability, I would definitely recommend the K65 over anything.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Corsair K65 LUX RGB Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX RGB Red

here is a youtube video

Corsair K65 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review

@patadm Thanks