4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 608 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 310 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• This high-back booster car seat, designed for children 22 to 80 pounds, features shoulder belt guides and a removable cup holder
  • Forward-facing 22-40 pounds 34" to 43"
  • . Belt-positioning booster 40-80 pounds 43 to 52 inches
  • 5-point harness with center front adjust
  • Removable cup holder
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by AlexS :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

73 people found the following review helpful

TERRIFIC TRAVEL CAR SEAT!

I bought this specifically for traveling, since I couldn't imagine how I could schlep my 3-year-old and her 20 pound car seat through the airport myself. The Cosco High Back Booster Car Seat is incredibly light (about 7 pounds) and narrow enough to fit in an airplane seat with room to spare. It's FAA certified (most car seats are, but incredibly when I walked onto the plane with it the flight attendant made me stop while she checked to find the sticker on the car seat stating that it's FAA approved. Seems odd to me given that there's infants on laps all over the plane...) It's definitely a no-frills seat, with minimal padding. This didn't seem to bother my daughter at all. She slept in it numerous times. However, I wish I had brought some soft car seat strap covers (like Jeep Strap Covers, Pink). By the end of the trip the shoulder straps had really rubbed my daughter's neck. Most car seats come with some sort of padding to prevent this, but not this one. Also, the latch mechanism has metal clips instead of the seat-belt-like latches that are on my "nice" car seats. The clips are hard to release and generally irritating. As a result I mostly installed the seat using the shoulder belt instead of the latch system. The only tricky thing is that I had to read the car owner's manual to figure out how to unlock the shoulder belt automatic retraction mechanism. After doing it once or twice, I could install the car seat in less than 30 seconds, and it always felt super snug, with barely any wiggle room. Overall, this car seat was a life-saver. I strapped it onto a GoGo Babyz Travelmate, and my daughter rode in it through the airport, and then I carried it onto the small regional jet and easily installed it with the lap belt. A huge improvement over our last trip, when I brought our First Years True Fit Convertible Car Seat which was heavy and difficult to install on the fly.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Cosco High Back Booster Car Seat, Canteen

Walmart Review by Grandma :star::star::star::star::star:

44 people found the following review helpful

Did the Job

Got this car seat for my grandson. He and I were in an accident. It did it's job and kept him safe. I will be replacing it with the same one when the insurance reimburses us for his car seat and his older sisters booster seat ( which was in the vehicle but not occupied at the time of the crash). The old ones are not being used and will be disposed of.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Cosco High Back Booster Car Seat, Canteen

@michigan this is a good product

thanks

Cosco High Back Booster Car Seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTThRlL9sjo