• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 41 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Capture and share HD 720p video online
  • Built-in noise-cancelling microphone eliminates background noise for clearer voice chats
  • Secure your webcam with a password to prevent unauthorized usage
  • Share your photos and videos online to Facebook and YouTube with a single click
  • Live! Central 3 with integrated surveillance software to help you monitor your home, kids
    and business remotely from your mobile phone and PC
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joe Wood :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

67 people found the following review helpful

Decent camera for the price, with caveats (see review)

If you're looking at this webcam, odds are that you're in the market for a cheap webcam which will be adequate for a low-end purpose. Clearly, there are much better webcams out there otherwise.

In the sub-$20 market, this camera is a worthwhile purchase for a few reasons.

First, it works on all major platforms, which means you won’t need special drivers - I used in on my Windows PC at work, on my Mac at home, and, ultimately, on the Raspberry Pi for which I’d purchased it.

Second, video quality is decent. It’s not fantastic by any means, but it’s likely as good as any other camera in this price range (aside from, say, the PlayStation Eye, which has extraordinary video quality but which won’t work out of the box on some systems -for example, Macs).

Third, this clips (well, attaches - look at the images) nicely to the top of your monitor, unlike many other cheaper webcams.

Forth, this is really durable. Drop it, bump it, whatever, and it should end up unscathed.

Again, if you’re looking for theater-quality video from a webcam, avoid this. Period. But if you’re looking for a decent, cheap webcam to set on the top of your monitor, this is a worthy purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Creative Live! Cam Sync HD 720P Webcam

Walmart Review by wily1212 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

Inst., not good, but great cam gen purpose

The instructions weren't effective for hooking up the unit, but got help, and eventually got it working. Good product, sound and picture very good, would recomment for general purpose usage. Would recomment more accurate installation instructions.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Creative Live! Cam Sync HD 720P Webcam

@wartassault Not sure yet

here is a youtube video

Creative Live!Cam Socialize HD AF : Un-Boxing and Demonstration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DDM4TvQ7lk

Best Buy Review by KonradKurze :star::star::star::star::star:

Very good webcam

This was very easy to install, connected to my computer and to Skype without any trouble, and is very easy to use. I haven't had a single problem with this product.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Creative Live! Cam Sync HD 720P Webcam