3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 1 customers
    1.0 out of 5

Features

• Cordless Creation - Our rechargeable lithium ion battery lets you draw for hours - no cords to hold you back
  • Cool to the Touch - LED light “magically” hardens our inks and is cool to the touch - no hot parts and no accidental burns make it great for adults and kids
  • Inks, Not Plastic - Proprietary photopolymer inks harden using LED light and incorporate material properties not available through ABS or PLA
  • Non-Toxic, Mother Approved - Our LED-hardened photopolymers are non-toxic and don’t burn, meaning no unpleasant, poisonous smells
  • Multiple Colors - Change colors mid creation, our inks are easily changed allowing for endless creation
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by S. Power :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

43 people found the following review helpful

If the light is safe, and the refills weren't so expensive, than I really recommend. Just plan to take some time learning it.

This CreoPop 3D is a lot better than the hot versions, but it does take some getting used to, and is pretty expensive to operate. See our video review for more details.

Advantages

• unique design
  • works well
  • lots of settings to let you customize your experience (5 speeds, fill mode, light mode)
  • no hot parts or hot plastic to deal with

Concerns:

• take more practice than you might expect
  • super expensive to operate
      • I worry about the safety of the violet LED light. Other lights like this have warning about exposure, and there isn’t much way to avoid the exposure when you are staring at the project that you are working on. (I don’t know for sure either way about this being dangerous to vision or not. I’m hoping some people who know more about this light than I do will let me know how safe or unsafe it is.)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CreoPop Cordless 3D Printing Pen

Thank you

CreoPop Review + Demo: Cool Ink 3d Printing Pen (Ultimate Package)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuo4yvNsH34

Best Buy Review by adam1818 :star::star::star::star::star:

Better than 3Doodler

This is the best 3D printing pen currently out. I had a 3Doodler and it was a disaster, due to high temperature of unit and constant jams. The only way to clear jams was by opening the unit and removing filament. I can now create some awesome art with CreoPop.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: CreoPop Cordless 3D Printing Pen