• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 28 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Compatibility- Cricket Wireless
  • Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-resistant splash guard for lasting durability.
  • A long-lasting battery (this device ships with a USB charger Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion, 1980mAh battery.
  • Switch out your Motorola Shells. With its curved design, Moto E fits comfortably in your hand and nicely in your pocket.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jahnestarain :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

otherwise fine.

Volume was intermittent, otherwise fine.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Cricket Motorola Moto E Prepaid Smartphone

Maybe this can help.

Android Emergency Calling fix

Walmart Review by nutriapeluda :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

147 people found the following review helpful

Great value entry level smartphone!

I bought this phone because I wanted to try the new Cricket now that it's been bought by AT&T. I also tried the moto X and own the a Verizon moto g that I use as a mini tablet, so I have tried all of motorola's current phone offerings. As for the phone what can I say, since Google announced it with it's gorilla glass and weather resistant coating I knew this phone was perfect for taking along while hiking. The camera does have it's shortcomings with no flash or high resolution but, coming from a Lumia 520 I already learned to deal with the shortcomings.Speaking of shortcomings, the processor is only dual core (like the Lumia) but the 1Gb of RAM does help with multitasking which for what I do is responsive enough.

Light gamers and frugal smartphone buyers look no more, this is one of the best <100 $ phones you can get right now and It will be updated to the next Android !!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Cricket Motorola Moto E Prepaid Smartphone

@barbarogailee thanks :+1: