Crimestopper Parking Sensor System with Top Display and Distance Adjustment Feature (CA-5010.II) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

crimestopper

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Reverse Parking Sensor System with Top-Dash Mounted Led Display
  • Color LED Digital Display
  • 4 Ultrasonic Sensors With Quick Disconnect Waterproof Connectors
  • Sensors can be Painted to Match the Vehicle Color
  • 4-Sensor Direction Indicator On Display
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by WalterGA :star::star::star::star::star:

Super Product. Great Price

I bought the Crimestopper Parking Sensor CA-5010.II, with the intention of installing it on my new 2013 Altima. The Altima comes equipped with a rear-view camera, but I wanted a beeper system also. I just couldn't bring myself to drill holes in the bumper of the new Altima, so I installed the system in my '97 Mercury Mountaineer, which has neither back-up sensors nor rear-view camera.

Instructions aren’t really detailed, but the installation really is pretty simple. I used the provided holesaw to drill four holes in the vinyl-covered steel bumper. Ran the wires in through the left taillight assembly.

This unit works AS ADVERTISED. I tested it by backing up close to several different obstacles, a real estate sign, a utility trailer, and a friend’s car.

I found the distance readouts to be exact. I’m really pleased with this product!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Crimestopper Parking Sensor System with Top Display and Distance Adjustment Feature (CA-5010.II)

Walmart Review by ExPanasonicBuyer :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Some issues

1. This unit is very slow to react to sensing objects compared to other units I have owned. 2. When walking sideways across the back bumper, the unit fails to alert often 3. My unit had an intermittent problem where it would lose power for no reason; it seems to be a bad circuit board or wire connection; it's hard to find. 4. The sensor beams seem to be very narrow; too narrow. 5. The sensor and dislplay are a nice length, the wires seem to be good quality, and the disconnect plug at the sensor is a nice feature 6. The sensor display and beep tone/volume are nice. 7. There is no useful way, or decent parts, to correct for mounting in a bumper surface that is not vertical.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Crimestopper Parking Sensor System with Top Display and Distance Adjustment Feature (CA-5010.II)