Crucial MX300 525GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT525MX300SSD1 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

crucial-technology

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2323 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2318 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Sequential reads/writes up to 530 / 510 MB/s on all file types
  • Random reads/writes up to 92K / 83K on all file types
  • Over 90x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
  • Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
  • Dynamic Write acceleration delivers faster saves and file transfers
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Nick R. :star::star::star::star::star:

150 people found the following review helpful

but I am in IT and I buy these because they are a good value, and reliable

Samsung gets all the press nowadays because their SSD's are the highest performing... but I am in IT and I buy these because they are a good value, and reliable. The Crucial/Micron brand SSD's have been made in the same factory, and they both offer rudimentary power protection. This doesn't protect writes that were being made when you lost power, but it does offer some protection on the rest of the data. Other brands without power protection can suffer major file system damage if power fails during use. I put these in OEM laptops (and MX200's before this one), where people run out of batteries, and I've yet to have a serious failures.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Crucial MX300 525GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT525MX300SSD1

Walmart Review by W3gby :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent SSD

Well the boot times are awesome!!! I had no problems installing from my original boot drive . The crucial SSD drive comes with a program called a acronis. Actually you need to download it but there's a key to activate the program if you're working with a tower this process will be easy. If you're working with the laptop you will need an external USB adapter to Sada connection . or take your original boot disk from your laptop and your new SSD drive to a pc tower copy the files or to Cologne rather. If you need help there are plenty of post and tutorials on line. I wish I would have done this long ago good investment .

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Crucial MX300 525GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT525MX300SSD1

Maybe this can help.

The Crucial MX300 solid-state drive is a good buy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=904xQANOpu4

Best Buy Review by Saider2 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great SSD

This is an excellent and reliable SSD. My computer is very fast since the upgrade over HD. Recommended and you can do it yourself too

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Crucial MX300 525GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT525MX300SSD1