CTT Intelligent Compact Portable Tumble Clothes Dryer, Electric Tumble Vented Laundry Dryer, 12.5lb. Capacity/3.25 Cu.Ft. w/ Timer Control, Intelligent Drying Control Systerm, Humidity Tester ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

meilaile

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 14 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 14 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• 110-125V/1600W | 3.25 Cubic Feet/12.5 LBS Capacity | Stainless Steel Inner Drum | Adjustable Timer Control[30min/60min/2.5H], Intelligent Drying Control Systerm
  • Reverse Tumble Action - Positive and reverse motor | Auto Stop Drying with Humidity Tester - Shorter Drying Time, Energy saving by 15%.
  • The weight of this clothes dryer is only 57.2LBs, and the small size makes it portable. It’s compact feature is perfect for small space like apartments, dormitories, and more.
  • Minimal Noise Design, noise decreased by 10%, less than 55db, it won’t influence your normal conversation and sleeping.
  • Wall Mountable (Kit Included) | Free Standing | 1 Year Warranty | CE, CB, CQC, SAA, G-MARK Certification
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

13 people found the following review helpful

So I went and did a search on a better dryer in hopes I wouldn't have to go through ...

I bought a magic chef original... it arrived broken so I was finally refunded my money and stuck with getting rid of it.... So I went and did a search on a better dryer in hopes I wouldn't have to go through what I did with the other one. There was one review, I liked it so I bought it and I'm so GLAD I did!!!! I love this dryer and very happy I bought it. It's very quiet and it does stop when the clothing is dry. Only downside to all dryers.... I really wish they had handles lol But everything I can fit into my Haier portable washer fits just fine in the dryer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CTT Intelligent Compact Portable Tumble Clothes Dryer, Electric Tumble Vented Laundry Dryer, 12.5lb. Capacity/3.25 Cu.Ft. w/ Timer Control, Intelligent Drying Control Systerm, Humidity Tester

@patadm thanks, have a great day