CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA540 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

synnex-corporation-f

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 66 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 16 customers
    3.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 30 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 20 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• System: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz CPU | AMD 760G Chipset | 8GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics: AMD Radeon R5 230 1GB Video Card | 24X DVDRW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: High Definition Audio | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
  • Connectivity: 9x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | | Audio | 1x HDMI | 1x DVI | 1x VGA
  • Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Billr :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Arrived

Ordered this pc online and took 5 days to arrive, very fast delivery. Right out of the box it wouldn't work. I was on the phone for 1.5 hrs with Cyberpowerpc and the conclusion they came to was it had a bad motherboard. I returned it to the local Walmart, got my money back and reordered. It should arrive tomorrow or the next day, will post my review again after trying it, if it works. For this portion of my order I give it 2 stars for delivery.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA540 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM

Thank you

CyberPowerPC GUA440 Review + Game tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld3LVH7kpBE

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

I could plug in my elgato and stream easily. I have seen that my brother had this ...

So far I have had this computer for a month and it runs perfectly. There is no lag at all. I could plug in my elgato and stream easily. I have seen that my brother had this computer and I fell in love with it. I would highly recommend this computer to anyone out there looking for one. Not only is it just a computer but it comes with a keyboard and mouse that runs smoothly and perfect. You can plug in any device to this computer and will still be great.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA540 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM

Best Buy Review by GMan :star::star::star::star::star:

Decent Machine for Price

The basic Cyberpower PC Gamer Ultra Desktop with Amd Fx-series - 8gb Memory 1tb Hard Drive is a serviceable entry point for general computer use with enough oomph to run most games at moderate settings. We bought it for photoshop and art programs and it runs great. There are enough ports for typical home and office use and it suits our needs. Thankfully there is no bloatware, unless you put Win 10 in this category.

Excellent packaging, survived UPS like a champ.

Biggest con? Skip the mouse and keyboard for anything else.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA540 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz CPU, 8GB DDR3 RAM