CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, NVIDIA GT 720 1GB, Windows 10 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

cyber-power

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2175 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2174 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• System: AMD FX-4300 3.80GHZ Quad-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 8GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT720 1GB Video Card | 24X DVDRW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
  • Connectivity: 6x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 1x HDMI | 1x DVI | 1x VGA
  • Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gabriel Marquez :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

182 people found the following review helpful

If you are skeptical about buying this computer, read this.(YOUTUBE)

LITERELLY the only ONE bad thing about THIS and all other CyberpowerPC's is the Power Supply, Replace it ASAP, Video here: http://youtu.be/XO8879sR1yc Hello and First of all i want to say that this computer is extremely "sexy" looking and is low priced gaming computer for around $500 dollars for any entry level Gamer and IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BUYING THEN CONTINUE READING. I was overall satisfied when receiving this package and will be doing a full review on this pc on youtube from the unboxing to any upgrades/failure that occur,hopefully no failures.

Lets start of with the SHIPPING: I bought this PC on November 16,2013 at around 4:00 Pm Pacific Time. I choose the two day shipping option after signing up for amazon Prime 30 day trial. Initially my Pc was going to be deliverd on Tuesday November 19,2013, but UPS delivered it one day early on Monday. It arrived in a huge box that was around 5-6 ft long by 3-4 ft wide. Inside that box was the white Cyberpowerpc box(You see in many Unboxings including mine) surrounded by cardboard paper packaging. Inside the Cyberpowerpc box came the PC box itself with the keyboard, mouse, Drivers/manuals(inside the Graphics card box). which was neatly packed to fit.
Overall came in good packaging.

PC COMPONENTS: The Pc itself comes with a VERY, VERY.VERY, crappy power supply which should be instantly exchanged out with something decent. All the bad reviews on Cyberpowerpc are because of the power supply failing and damaging the components inside of the computer. Now the Pc comes with a low end graphics card that can stay inside the pc for light gaming, but like the Powersupply, I recommend Upgrading. The Motherboard itself is a bit small but looks decent while the CPU fan looks and runs really smooth. The hard drive inside the pc has one terabyte of memory,but beware that you won’t get the full 1024 gigabytes,I myself came up on close to 950 GB. The DVD drive isn’t a major brand but it works fine.

> Great “Bang for the Buck”: For all of the Components inside of the Computer, it is still a better buy, then if you would add up all of the components and build one yourself, Not even counting that it is “Professionally” assembled. Yes I agree that it is Definitily better to build one yourself but, If you build one yourself with all of the exact components Inside this computer you would end up paying more or less $568.08 before taxes. My recommendation is to buy this computer when it is below $550 since it would be a great deal in my perspective.

> With 8GB of DDR3 Ram, the need for more Ram Greatly Decreases as 8GB of DDR3 Ram is sufficient to cover your moderate gaming needs.

> The Pc Comes with a Quad-Core processor at 3.8 GHz, that is one good processor that will run any task you throw at it smothly and without any hiccups

> It comes with a One Terabye Hard drive that will most definitively suit your storage hoarding habits.

EDIT READ THIS: My computer came in with a 2.8 GHZ processor when it is clearly advertised for a 3.8 GHZ processor. Beware when booting this computer up, check all of the system settings to make sure that everything you payed for is there. called Amazon customer service and the customer associate was very helpful in finding a solution instantly to the problem with my PC. I will be receiving the replacement on Friday 11/22/13 and it is 11/21/13 today so she was nice enough to offer one day shipping since it will probably ship tomorrow morning (11/21).

EDIT I received a replacement computer (2nd pc) because my first one came with a 2.8 Ghz processor. I am very disappointed Amazon Advertises a 3.8 Ghz when i received, not only one 2.8 Ghz pc but two 2.8 Ghz processor computers.I called Amazon Customer service and they wanted to give me a full refund of 14 months of money that i had to save up just so they could take away my computer and leave me alone with my dedicated money saving on the ground, BEWARE check all of your specs when buying this, and any computer online. I spoke to a Supervisor and they said they would take a look into the inventory at the warehouse and “test” the resting computers to see what the problem was. I smell False Advertisement, and/or two mistakes in their part, all i asked amazon for was a 3rd replacement pc that actually comes with a 3.8 Ghz processor but with no extra cost to me since i clearly payed for a 3.8 Ghz, I was denied multiple times by 3 different associates before asking for the supervisor. Im currently waiting on word from the supervisor if or not they do indeed have 3.8 Ghz processors in their warehouse.

EDIT I have received a 3rd replacement Pc and i have to say that i did not have a good feeling about it but, in the end it did come out to have a 3.8 GHz Processor. To begin The “correct” Pc (3.8GHZ) comes with a Cooler Master CPU Fan and a similiar but smaller Motherboard compared to the one I originally recieved. I will have a video on youtube ASAP(12/12/13 todays date) demonstrating the correct Pc that you will be recieving with the 3.8 GHz Processor.

More to come… i will further use/test the pc itself to continue this review. I will be uploading review videos on my youtube channel to help inform the general audience interested in this computer and help you make a decision on wether to buy this computer or not. My name on Youtube is “longohouler13” and i already have the unboxing video up, you can simply copy and paste this on youtube, " longohouler13 cyberpowerpc ". I want to show you guys a personal review, that way you are more informed to what you will be buying.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, NVIDIA GT 720 1GB, Windows 10

Thank you

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfVA3ZeoRw

Walmart Review by NeonWatermelon :star::star::star::star::star:

Review For Desktop

This is a very quality, gaming desktop. I fired it up as soon as I opened it and it was very fast, very quiet and the tower itself look pretty cool. I have had this thing for a week and I have had absolutely no issues or problems with it. It's very ventilated as well. I would most definitely recommend this to a friend

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra GUA880 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB HDD, 24X DVD, NVIDIA GT 720 1GB, Windows 10