CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB GDDR5) Graphics,1TB HDD, DVDRW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit :st Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

cybertronpc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 152 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 147 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• System: AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core | AMD 760G Chipset | 16GB DDR3 | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 2GB GDDR5 Video Card | 24X DVDRW Dual-Layer Drive | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gigabit LAN | Keyboard and Mouse
  • Expansion Bays/Slots Total(Free): 2(1) Ext. 5.25" | 4(3) Int. 3.5" | 2(2) Int. 2.5" | 1(0) PCI-E x1 | 1(1) PCI | 1(0) PCI-E x16 | 2(0) DIMM 288P
  • Connectivity: 3x USB 3.0 | 6x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio | 2x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
  • Chassis: Aerocool Gaming Mid-Tower Case w/500 Watt Power Supply | 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ryan :star::star::star::star::star:

66 people found the following review helpful

THIS is the gaming pc you're looking for.

I should preface this by saying I originally bought a CyberPowerPC. It was sent to me with a defective hard drive and the company denied all responsibility. After returning that pc, I started researching different companies specializing in gaming rigs. When I saw this bad boy built by CybertronPC and looking at the price, I thought this must be too good to be true. I've seen other gaming rigs with identical specs go for hundreds of dollars more. I received this monster yesterday and have nothing but high praise for the pc itself and the company that built it.

This pc is ready to go right out of the box. Unlike many other computers, this one is not preloaded with a bunch of software and useless programs that you’re just going to uninstall first chance you get. It literally took me less than 10 minutes to set it up once I hooked it all up. It came with a small booklet that shows you with pictures how to take it apart and add/replace any parts as needed (in case you ever wanted to replace the hard drive, add more RAM, etc.). I had a question regarding the Windows key that it came with the and support staff immediately answered my question and guided me through my question, the whole process look literally a few short minutes.

So far, I have run League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Fallout 4, and Overwatch all at the highest settings. Not only that, but I was able to watch Netflix on my other monitor while playing those games, so this computer is perfect not only for gaming but for multitasking as well. You aren’t going to find a deal better than this. For the price, this rig is a steal and I guarantee it will meet, if not exceed, all your expectations.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB GDDR5) Graphics,1TB HDD, DVDRW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

Best Buy Review by Marty :star::star::star::star::star:

Great gaming computer for the $$

I bought this after much research despite being one to normally build one myself. Thought for the price this would elongate any hassles making sure everything is compatible and what not. Great computer for the price! And I can always upgrade later if needed. But it runs Fallout 4 on ultra settings and plays well with my other games too. Packaging was adequite as I was worried because the box was crushed but no damage to the computer. Wish there was a spec sheet or description sheet but it's mostly in the sales description, mostly. I did have a software install issue as it did not boot up, but tech support was amazing and helped to reinstall the software. They even we're going to replace the hard drive for me but I wiped it and reinstalled and everything is good now. Highly recommend this anyone for gaming or graphics work.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: CybertronPC Rhodium 950 X8 Gaming Desktop - AMD FX-8300 3.30GHz Octa-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2GB GDDR5) Graphics,1TB HDD, DVDRW, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-Bit