Danby DDW1801MWP 18" Energy Star Rated Portable Dishwasher With 8 Place Settings 6 Wash Cycles Durable Stainless Steel Spray Arm And Interior Built-In Water Softener And Silverware Basket: ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

danby

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 12 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Crisp white portable dishwasher with quick connect feature compatible with most kitchen faucets
  • At only 18-inch wide it’s perfect for small kitchens with limited space and easy roll castors make storing it a breeze
  • Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
  • 6 wash cycles ranging from Intensive, Normal, Economy, Rapid, Glass and soak
  • Dimensions : 25.98 x 17.7 x 36 inches
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

5 stars and more

We got a call an hour before it was going to arrive.

The Danby dishwasher is performing tremendously well.

Our dishwasher left detergent residue and never drained properly, this one is performing perfectly. No more second guessing!!

We also wanted to support Danby because of the charitable nature of the CEO. He does in extremely good deeds like helping refugees find work at his wharehouse and provides for them in Their greatest time of need.

5 stars for a great product, and feels good Everytime I run a load, I think of all the good Danby does!!!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DDW1801MWP 18" Energy Star Rated Portable Dishwasher With 8 Place Settings 6 Wash Cycles Durable Stainless Steel Spray Arm And Interior Built-In Water Softener And Silverware Basket:

thank you

Best Dishwashers Portable | Top 10 Best Dishwashers Portable

Walmart Review by danby :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Great item!!

I have had this dishwasher for quite a while and I love it. I works great. The only downfall is that you can't use your sink while washing for about 2 hours but as long as you set it to wash during a time you don't need your sink you will be set.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DDW1801MWP 18" Energy Star Rated Portable Dishwasher With 8 Place Settings 6 Wash Cycles Durable Stainless Steel Spray Arm And Interior Built-In Water Softener And Silverware Basket:

@marko Thanks, You are the best