4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 353 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 262 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Energy Star countertop electronic dishwasher fits under most kitchen cabinets (6 place-setting capacity)
  • Quick connect to any kitchen tap with low water consumption (3.17 gallons during normal cycle)
  • Convenient automatic detergent and rinse agent dispenser
  • Electronic controls with LED display (6 wash cycles)
  • Durable stainless steel interior
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TvH :star::star::star::star::star:

150 people found the following review helpful

LOVE IT

I bought this today when it went on sale, after months of dithering and arguing with myself, thinking, why does one person need a dishwasher. Answer? I HATE DOING DISHES. And I hate the clutter of a sink full of dirty dishes and cups and silverware. See, I'm a shift-worker. And let's face it, I hate housework. The last thing I want to do on a day off is the darned dishes. Also my kitchenette is tiny - 7 feet square. With a full sized stove and fridge, my counter-space is pretty much limited to a 2 foot square area to the right of the sink. The left side is where the dish rack used to live. Well, no more. Now the dishwasher sits there and hums along quietly. I love this thing. It holds a week's worth of stuff for one person, it cleans them just fine on the 45 minute speed cycle, it only uses a reported 12 litres/3 gallons of hot water per full cycle, so I assume it's less on the speed cycle, and everything comes out shiny and clean. It's about 1/2 the size of an 18" dishwasher, it has one rack with a little side top rack that folds down for mugs, the cutlery tray is partitioned and can be removed easily if you want to throw in some pots, it's quiet, and dead easy to put together and hook up to the sink. Just keep in mind, it's NOT small - it's 17 and 1/4 inches tall by 21 inches wide by 19 inches deep. It does have a certain looming presence. But I don't care. It does the darned dishes! And the new reduced height means it fits under my cupboards.

This is the newer model without the viewing window, which means lesser chance of seal failure. I used teflon tape when I attached the hoses and so far so good. I will report back in a couple months when I get the electric bill, but I bet it’s about the same as handwashing. Well ok, it’s electric, so maybe not, but I DON’T CARE, it’s a dishwasher and I feel like a real grownup now.

For just under 200 bucks, you can’t go wrong. And I got a full one-year warranty with purchase, for free. I love it. I guess that’s a bit ridiculous to say, but it’s the next best thing to a live-in butler! If only it loaded itself… ah well one day…

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White

Walmart Review by Kebs :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Very Good For Small Spaces

I got this as a gift a few Christmases ago. It didn't fit on my countertop, so I put it on a rolling cart and just store it to the side of my kitchen.

It holds slightly less than advertised, unless you use smaller than average dishes. I can still fit about a day’s worth of two people’s dishes in it, and run a second load with pots and pans.

It runs fairly quietly, with the loudest parts of the cycle being filling up and draining.

My dishes generally come out clean, with minimal pre-rinsing required. As long as large pieces of solid debris are removed, it takes care of the rest. I do add a drop of Dawn if I have a tough mess to clean, which usually does the trick.

Overall, it’s a good little dishwasher that has served my small household well for the past 2 years.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White

@patadm I want it

Maybe this can help.

Danby DDW611WLED Countertop Dishwasher - White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTWtG7XeOfg