Danby DUFM085A2WDD1 Upright Freezer, 8.5 Cubic Feet, White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

danby

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 82 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 39 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 17 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 26 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 8.5 cu.ft. interior capacity
  • Energy Star compliant
  • 3 quick freeze shelves
  • Integrated Door Shelving
  • Reversible Door Hinge
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Love Tea :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

249 people found the following review helpful

This is a dud, beware of quality

Beware of those 5 stars reviews. The reviewers just purchased it recently. Sure, the freezer looks great, and worked well initially. But, they don't last long. We bought one from Walmart. It lasted just over one year. We bought another one, thinking this time would have better luck with the freezer. Unfortunately for us, the second one is even worse. In about 10 months, the freezing unit on the top shelf stopped working. Fool me twice, it's my fault! The freezer is made in China. Any electrical device made in China invariably have quality issues. I have numerous experiences to back up my observations.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DUFM085A2WDD1 Upright Freezer, 8.5 Cubic Feet, White

Walmart Review by tommy :star::star::star::star::star:

15 people found the following review helpful

Danby upright freezer

Right size and works well. We were also able to change the way the door opened very easily

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DUFM085A2WDD1 Upright Freezer, 8.5 Cubic Feet, White

Youtube video:

Danby DUFM085A2WDD1 Upright Freezer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWSwUShuq1w

Best Buy Review by Pansyt :star::star::star::star::star:

Great product if you don't need HUGE freezer.

When we had to replace our old freezer, were looking for a smaller one, because our kids are married and we didn't need all that space, and this smaller one is more cost efficient. It's in our basement, and we're down there a lot, and it is VERY quiet. I love this, the only thing is, I wish they would have put a light on it, showing that it's plugged in/working.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Danby DUFM085A2WDD1 Upright Freezer, 8.5 Cubic Feet, White