DBPOWER RD-810 1200 Lumens LED Portable Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Supporting 1080P, HDMI, USB, VGA, AV for Home Cinema, TVs, Laptops, Games, & Smartphones ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dbpower

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 251 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 251 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: Are you looking for a quality projector that gives you great value for money? Then the DBPOWER 1200-lumen projector is for you. It’s great at home entertainment and we recommend you keep it that way. We do NOT RECOMMEND it for PPT or business presentations.
  • COMPATIBLE DEVICES: This portable projector is very versatile and can play music and display pictures & videos connected to any HDMI-enabled device (PCs, laptops, tablets, blue-ray DVD player), media players, USB flash drives or smartphones (cables are not included).
  • AMAZING VIEWING EXPERIENCE: With a projector distance of 1.5-5m, this sleek projector gives an image size of 50" to 150’’. The optimum projector distance is 2-2.5m. At this distance, you will get an awesome display of about 130’’.
  • IMPORTANT SPECIFICATIONS: Native Resolution – 800 x 480 supporting 1080p, 1200 lumens, throw Distance – 4.9-13.12 feet, throw ratio – 1.4:1, aspect ratio-- 4:3 / 16:9.
  • LEADING WARRANTY: With 3-YEAR warranty and professional customer service & technical support on hand, you can buy from us with confidence. If you ever have any problems, please feel free to contact us!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by FlopFilm :star::star::star::star::star:

LIGHTS...CAMERA...ACTION

OMG! This is what I wanted for years, but had to wait until the prices went down and the quality went up. I had bought one of these mini projectors the other day from Amazon, only for it not to power up. I sent it back the next day. I got this one from reading all of the positive reviews and going to YouTube for reviews. I am so..so..happy that I made this purchase. The DBPOWER RD-810 1200 Lumens LED Portable Mini Projector delivers a bright, clear picture and the menu navigation is so simple to use. My wife is very happy to be watching movies on the big screen without the big budget. I would buy from this seller again. I highly recommend this mini projector to anyone looking to get in on the Home Cinema Experience. Thanks Amazon Prime. I ordered it early morning Wednesday and picked it up at my UPS Store around 11:30 on the Thursday. Talk about speedy delivery.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DBPOWER RD-810 1200 Lumens LED Portable Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Supporting 1080P, HDMI, USB, VGA, AV for Home Cinema, TVs, Laptops, Games, & Smartphones

check out this video

DBPOWER RD 810 Mini-Beamer im Test

@patadm really appreciate your help