DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV Drone with HD Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF Low Voltage Alarm, Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes Bonus Battery ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

dbpower

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 292 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 292 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• FPV Real Time HD Transmission: Enjoy Live Video Feed in High Definition from Your Mobile Device with All New FPV Wifi Feature
  • Gravity Induction: Allows You to Fly Your Rc Drone Forward, Backward, Left or Right in Correspondence to the Angle at Which You Hold Your Mobile Device! You Can Now Be in Total Control
  • HD Camera & Bonus Battery: Capture Pristine Hd Aerial Footage and Photos - 720p Hd / 30 Fps
  • And 2pcs Lipo Batteries to Double Your Flying Time
  • Headless Mode: Makes Easier Flight and Better Control, No Worry about Drone Direction When Flying
  • Easy Safe & Fun: The Headless Mode, Low Voltage Alarm, 360 Flips Function Ensure You Fly the Quadcopter at Ease, Fun and Safe, No Worry about the Fpv Drone Fly Away
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Linda Diaz :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Love my drone

Love my drone. This baby is awesome and durable! My other half got it stuck in the tree. No worries, he got it stuck but girl power got it out and she flew smoothly!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV Drone with HD Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF Low Voltage Alarm, Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes Bonus Battery

Youtube video:

DBPOWER UDI U842 Predator WiFi FPV Drone Review and 4K Camera Hack

@patadm great