3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 693 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 52 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• The speakers are designed to complement any Dell computer, giving you a unified aesthetic at your home or office.
  • The Dell AX210 Stereo Speakers are powered through any USB port, meaning you won’t have to keep your speakers near a wall outlet again.
  • Sit at the center of quality sound, no matter what you’re doing.
  • Designed For:Inspiron 1318, 1420, 1526, 3458, 518, 519, 530, 530n Ubuntu, 530s, 531, 531s, Mini 12
  • OptiPlex 960, FX160
  • Precision Fixed Workstation T3400
  • Studio 15, Desktop, Hybrid
  • XPS 430, 630, 730, M1330, M1330 (PRODUCT) RED, M1530, M1530 (PRODUCT) RED, M1730
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

Good PC Desktop Speakers

Good desktop pc speakers. They dont have the depth that their higher end counterparts have for music, but they are stylish, play loudly, and are acceptable for an office setting, or home setting where you aren't specifically using them for music.

The fact that they are powered by USB is great, one less power adapter to worry about, however, you do need to plug it directly into a 3.5 mm audio jack (it has a separate built in cord).

It has a large on/off volume dial on the top of the left and speaker which clicks off when rotated coubter clockwise. The dial moves smoothly and has a “quality” feel to it.

For the price, I certainly can not complain… They definatley do the job.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell AX210 USB Stereo Speaker System (W955K)

Walmart Review by babydoll43571 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Great Speakers

Pros I was looking for speakers that didn't cost a lot, yet had good sound. I also wanted slimline speakers, because my computer table is small. I hooked them up, but had a hard time figuring out where to turn them on at. Finally I figured out, it was on top of the left speaker, which looks like part of the speaker itself. The sound is pretty good, for the price. Cons Even though the sound is pretty good, The volumn isn't all that great. I would like something just a bit louder, then what these provide, even though it's good. Review I would say for the price, these are a great set of speakers.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell AX210 USB Stereo Speaker System (W955K)

Thank you

Unboxing and Sound Testing Dell AX210 Speakers

@nolie I love it :slight_smile: