:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 438 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 89 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Dell 21.5" Full HD 1920 X 1080 Monitor
  • 1 Year Advanced Exchange Service and 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
  • Easily tilt the panel to your preferred viewingposition to work the way you like.
  • Discover easy compatibility with legacy PCs via VGA connectivity.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sandra Martina Dale :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

59 people found the following review helpful

Dissapointing

I do not post reviews a lot, but this monitor is such a dissapointment I want to spare others the frustration. I ordered this to use as a 2nd monitor, . to be used together with my existing screen Dell monitor from 2010. I have to say sadly the old 2010 monitor outperforms the new one in any way!!!!. The worst part is this monitor's colors are all flat. The darker colors, esp. black are grayish at best and the screen lights up from behind from the bottom up washing out the little brightness that this monitor offers. I tried to troubleshoot, re-calibrated it, looked at Dells support documentation but was not able to achieve a satisfying result. I thought this to be a good deal now instead, I have to pay for return shipping.

Product Linkk Dell E2016HV VESA Mountable 20" Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell E2216HVM 25T05 21.5" Full HD 1920 X 1080 Monitor

Walmart Review by Kss86 :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

23 people found the following review helpful

Picture is not accurate.

The monitor displayed does not match the product received. I ordered 2 of these monitors and they both are the older style Dell monitors, all black and clunky, rather than silver as displayed. The bezels around the actual monitor are much thicker and they do NOT adjust up and down. Only the screen tilts. Attached are pictures of what was displayed vs what was received. However the model numbers DO match what is listed here and the size and resolution are the same. They just have the wrong picture.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell E2216HVM 25T05 21.5" Full HD 1920 X 1080 Monitor

check out this youtube video

Dell E2216HVM 25T05 21.5 Inch Monitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QS-bxzkiWo