Amazon Review by JKT
48 people found the following review helpful
A great basic level computer
The Dell Inspiron 22 all in one computer is a easy to use, easy to set up system. This is an all in one so be aware you will need it to be plugged in. I know someone who bought an all in one thinking it was a big tablet - it is a desktop computer.
This computer, in particular, will appeal to:
- Someone who wants a PC computer but doesn’t want it to take up a lot of space, all in ones are great in that respect.
- Someone who needs a computer for basic functions, spreadsheets/work, checking Facebook, surfing the web etc.
- Someone who will be keeping this computer for awhile and wants the added security of Dell’s support assist software that is included
Who this computer is not for:
- People who need super tight graphics
- People who need a high-end powerhouse type computer.
This computer comes with 6 GB of Ram and comes with Windows 10 HOME 64bit edition.
Being a Dell it comes with Support Assist. If you are not familiar it is a great product for getting drivers, check your computer and get support. When your computer is under warranty, if something goes wrong - the problem is reported straight to Dell and they will send you the replacement part or have someone come out to your home and fix it. I have actually used this in the past (I generally buy Dells and have for years), and on two occasions they sent someone to my home! It was awesome customer service.
The speed is efficient for home use. This is not a gaming computer or a high graphic computer, but if you are using it for basic computing the speed is great.
The system looks great and is easy to use, even for a computer novice.