Dell i3668-3106BLK-PUS Inspiron, (7th Generation Core i3 (up to 3.90 GHz), 8GB, 1TB HDD), Intel HD Graphics 630, Black with Silver Trim ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

dell-marketing-usa-lp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 558 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 549 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100 processor (3MB Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
  • 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to 16GB (additional memory sold separately)
  • 1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
  • Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by G W Parker :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

12 people found the following review helpful

Not configured as sold

I ordered the configuration with 16GB ram, it arrived with 8GB. It's likely easier to buy and pop in some additional ram, as opposed re-boxing, returning, waiting, and reinstalling apps and data. Just a minor ripoff I can live with.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell i3668-3106BLK-PUS Inspiron, (7th Generation Core i3 (up to 3.90 GHz), 8GB, 1TB HDD), Intel HD Graphics 630, Black with Silver Trim

Best Buy Review by Richard :star::star::star::star::star:

My new Dell & Monitor

My 11 year old Dell went down on 6/10/17. I took it to Staples just around the corner here in Escondido, CA. They talked me into buying a refurbished HP desktop. It took a week to get here then they could not transfer my data from the old to the new. This took a little over 2 weeks with me going over several times to check on the status. So they had me order a brand new computer. After talking to a friend who moved away who used to work on my computer problems. He said to go to Best Buy and talk to Geek Squad in San Marcos, CA which is next to Escondido. On 7/2/17 I cancelled the order at Staples then went over to Best Buy on 7/3/17. I went up to the Geek Squad counter with my old computer. They asked intelligent questions they looked at the old computer and said it was time to buy and new computer. They transfered all of my old data without any problems. I picked up the new computer on 7/5/17 took it home plugged it in turned it on and Quicken did not load up. A window came up and said there was a problem with Windows interface. I immediately went back to Geek Squad they said they were having trouble with that . They again said they could fix it and I picked up the new computer in good working order on 7/7/17. Very satisfied!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Dell i3668-3106BLK-PUS Inspiron, (7th Generation Core i3 (up to 3.90 GHz), 8GB, 1TB HDD), Intel HD Graphics 630, Black with Silver Trim

@nolie Thanks