Dell Inspiron 24 3000 Series All-In-One (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-l

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 247 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 247 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Easy to use DT that’s a smart buy for the family. Stunning 24" Full HD wide-viewing-angle display, responsive performance of a PC, integrated speakers and webcam, all in an attractivley thin design.
  • Take entertainment to the next level with the latest Intel processor. Engineered for uncompromising graphics, powerful performance, and stunning visuals making your favorite media even more enjoyable.
  • Outfitted with faster and longer-range 802.11 ac wireless, multiple USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports,HDMI-in, 4-in-1 Multicard Reader and Ethernet capabilities for seamless interaction with other devices.
  • Advanced audio: Built-in stereo speakers tuned with Waves MaxxAudio solution and a widescreen HD Webcam allow crisp, clear online Skype sessions with your family and friends.
  • With a 500 GB hard drive and optical disk drive, there is plenty of space to store the whole family’s movies, memories, and school projects while still providing a smooth, lag-free performance.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by a :star::star::star::star::star:

148 people found the following review helpful

Very good everyday/family PC

This is the first all-in-one computer I have used as well as the first Dell brand desktop computer I have used in recent years. I am always a little concerned when computers are shipped, but this computer arrived in a very large outer Amazon packed full of brown heavy-duty paper for protection. The enclosed Dell box was secure with no damage, and everything inside was tightly packed as well. While not overtly heavy, the outer box was a little difficult to handle with just one person. Nonetheless, I was able to get everything out of the box and setup in my work-space in just a few minutes.

Given the all-in-one nature of this unit, it is extremely easy and convenient to setup and takes up a relatively compact amount of desktop space. The 23.8 inch screen is very nice and clear without being overwhelming for a computer this size. Features that were new to me were the built in wireless connection for internet access as well as the built in speakers and webcam. Essentially, this PC combines many of my favorite laptop features and components with the functionality and productivity of a desktop computer. Sound quality from the speakers is surprisingly clear, and I was able to get a very strong Wi-Fi single despite being two rooms away from the model in my house.

While there are certainly more advanced and powerful computers on the market, this PC is respectable in terms of functionality and ability. It features a 500GB hard drive and Intel 2.3 GHz Core i3 6100U processor. It is definitely not a gaming computer or one for very intensive multimedia projects, but it never claims to be. This computer is perfect for everyday internet browsing, playing games, watching movies and TV shows, and using office suite software. While it is essentially considered a home and family PC, I could see this working in a small office environment as well, particularly if you have limited space. The unit itself is surprisingly not that heavy, so it does give you some flexibility as well since you do not have to deal with a separate tower and all the accompanying cords.

My entire family has been very pleased with this computer, and I am definitely going to consider Dell more seriously in the future. Overall, if you are looking for an everyday use PC with decent performance and flexibility in terms of size and weight, this is definitely a unit I would recommend.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron 24 3000 Series All-In-One (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD)

thanks

DELL Inspiron 20 22 24 3000 AIO all in one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfnoVG5uJYg