Dell Inspiron i3552-4042BLK 15.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-l

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 533 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 372 customers
    3.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 21 customers
    3.1 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 140 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Intel Celeron N3050 2.3 GHz Processor
  • 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included
  • 8 GB Maximum
  • 500 GB HDD Storage
  • Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
  • 15.6 Inch HD (1366x768 pixels) LED-lit Screen
  • Windows 10 Operating System
  • Black Chassis
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

109 people found the following review helpful

A good deal, with some tradeoffs. But generally good.

Pros: - SSD. It's faster than your regular notebook with HDD. - Latest generation of Intel's entry-level processor. - Windows 10 is a perfect fit. - Really big screen. - Really light. - Hibernate and wake up in a matter of seconds.

Cons:

• SSD option is pretty small. The default system takes up 20GB alone.
  • Comes with Dell, Intel, McAfee and Microsoft bloatware (which you can safely remove).
  • Feels cheap (well it is). The construction doesn’t feel solid. The keyboard and touchpad feel plasticky.
  • Power connector is so thin, feels like it could break.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3552-4042BLK 15.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Black)

Walmart Review by SFLA :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

149 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Laptop

I am certain this item would have an average overall rating of of least 4.5 if it were not for the people who tried to compare it to a $1000.00 machine. Granted, it is not a whiz with games but for everyday uses such as work, school or just checking the email and surfing, it is great. I also read some reviews where it is obvious the person has a less than ideal WiFi setup. This can not be blamed on the computer. I got it for a friend who uses it for work. Her daughter also uses it for school. They are both very happy with this Dell I3552 laptop. I did upgrade it for free to the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10 which certainly didn't hurt its operating speed. I have been a Windows 10 Insider since October, 2014 and, quite frankly, always found the November, 2015 upgrade, which is what was loaded on the computer, a little "mushy" in its speed. I highly recommend this item to friends and anyone else who likes Microsoft and its products. To others, I say spend hundreds of dollars more and buy an I-Pad.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3552-4042BLK 15.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Black)

Best Buy Review by MikErn :star::star::star::star::star:

this model includes internal optical drive

I must not have read things close enough. I was surprised when the laptop arrived and it included an internal CD/DVD optical drive. Happy! I returned the external CD/DVD optical drive that I had also bought.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3552-4042BLK 15.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Black)

check out this video

Dell i3552-3240BLK 15.6-Inch HD Laptop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tidyPiExZQ