Dell Inspiron i3650-1551SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-l

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8193 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 123 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 936 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7134 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Intel Core i3-6100 2.5 GHz Processor
  • 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included
  • 16 GB Maximum
  • 1 TB HDD Storage
  • Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
  • No Monitor Included
  • Windows 10 Operating System
  • Silver Chassis
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Charles S. :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

48 people found the following review helpful

NO WARRANTY

Six months into my one year warranty the computer dies, It has an error the Dell said it will have to be returned to Dell for repair, something burned up. I bought this from Rocky Quality. The Item was listed as new with a factory warranty. Now I found out that the Dell Warranty was out before I ever bought it. When I contacted Dell they told me the warranty had expired. Where did my computer sit for a year until the warranty ran out? So I paid $578 for a computer that lasted six months. Never Buy From Rocky Quality. Now Rocky Quality won't respond to my emails. Put Rocky Quality on your do not buy list.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3650-1551SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included

Walmart Review by Ben34 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Terrible computer.

This was by far the worst computer I have ever owned. It was supposed to be new with windows 10 on it and some things that kept popping up showed windows 8 programs. The screen kept blacking out, at least 100 times in the week I tried to use it. Never will I buy another Dell.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3650-1551SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included

Youtube video:

Dell Inspiron 3650 Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaU3zh6tWRQ

Best Buy Review by NCDude :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent Business Computer

This PC was purchased in May 2016 primarily for using MS Office, running MS Outlook extensively, doing online searches and working with some web-based business platforms. It has been operating on a DSL line with less than 25MB download speeds and a 27 inch monitor. The PC was priced competitively with minimalist features, and it has performed beyond expectations. I considered going for the i5 upgrade, but the i3 processor has shown to have more than enough computing power to drive multiple web browsers, TeamViewer and multiple MS Office functions all open at the same time. The only issues that I have had with the machine have been due to MS Windows 10 hanging up occasionally, not with any of the internal components. This is an excellent PC to do just about anything short of gaming or some other function that requires an advanced video card or lots of RAM.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3650-1551SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included