Dell Inspiron i3650-3111SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-lp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7283 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 122 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7161 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Intel Core i3-6100, up to 2.1 GHz Processor
  • 4 GB DDR3 Included
  • 8 GB Maximum
  • 1 TB HDD Storage
  • DVD RW Optical Drive
  • No Monitor Included
  • Windows 10 Operating System
  • Black Chassis
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Thank you

Dell Inspiron 3650 Unboxing

Walmart Review by Zuli :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Perfect for all my husband's projects!

We bought this model online after seeing they didn't have the 6Gig model in-stock at the one in town (despite the website saying that they had it). Unexpectedly came with a keyboard and mouse, so that was a wonderful little bonus. It runs Windows 10, which wasn't ideal for the programs my husband runs for his prop building business, but easily worked around. The hardware itself is absolutely perfect, and after getting a look inside the machine, easily able to upgrade RAM and such when the time comes to do so. The built-in wifi adapter is a godsend, as it helps open up USB ports for my husband to attach his peripheral hardware (cameras, scanners, printers, etc.) VERY FAST - and size wise smaller than expected. This is also a blessing, as it helps create more space on my husband's desk so he can work. All in all, a solid machine that's perfect for his needs.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i3650-3111SLV Desktop (Intel Core i3, 6 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Silver) No Monitor Included

@geek30 Thanks :+1: