Dell Inspiron i5759-8835SLV 17.3 Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD) AMD Radeon R5 Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-l

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 165 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 124 customers
    3.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 41 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Intel Dual Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz Processor
  • 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM
  • 2 TB HDD Storage
  • Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
  • 17.3 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
  • Windows 10 Operating System
  • Silver Matte Chassis
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by paradisephoto :star::star::star::star::star:

28 people found the following review helpful

Power and Speed to SPARE

Not sure about the negative reviews, and don't understand why reviews with models having a different processor show up. But I have the model with the i7-6500U processor, 16GB memory and AMD Graphic card. After swapping out the hard drive for an Samsung SSD, it simply ROCKS!! It is FAST FAST FAST!! Boot time is about 10 seconds, shut down about the same. I run Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and the MS Office 2013 suite on it. With a gadget to gauge CPU usage, I have never gotten above 50% utilization. This has power to spare. I mostly have it in my office hooked up to a Dell dock (so it can run 2 external monitors plus the built in one), but going solo battery life is about 4 hours on wi-fi and full brightness. And the screen on it's own is simply gorgeous. Yes, with a 17.3" screen it's big, a bit pricey, but it's beautiful, powerful, and did I say FAST!!?? Love it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i5759-8835SLV 17.3 Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD) AMD Radeon R5

Walmart Review by Jack :star::star::star::star::star:

It's a great computer at a good price.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Inspiron i5759-8835SLV 17.3 Inch FHD Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HDD) AMD Radeon R5