Dell Optiplex 980 Desktop Computer, i5-650 3.2GHz, 8GB, 500GB DVD, Windows 10 Pro (Certified Refurbished) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

dell-computers

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 69 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 69 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to look and work like new by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. The product includes accessories, and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
  • Intel Core i5-650 - 3.2GHz Processor
  • 8GB DDR3 - 500GB SATA Hard Drive
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit)
  • DVD
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dozer Guy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

26 people found the following review helpful

It's like switching to HD TV as to the quality of ...

I replaced my old computer with this one. It's like switching to HD TV as to the quality of the picture on the monitor. I did have some issues when I first hooked it up as it ate most of my data usage loading updates, almost 8 GB in one week. My son showed my how to disable the program updates and I'm getting a lot of use out of it now. Much, much faster than my old computer.

UPDATE: After 8 months of about an hour a day use this computer crashed completely. No info to the monitor so nothing I could try to do to bring it back to life. Not happy about this purchase.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Optiplex 980 Desktop Computer, i5-650 3.2GHz, 8GB, 500GB DVD, Windows 10 Pro (Certified Refurbished)

Must See Review! Dell Optiplex 980 SFF Desktop PC - Intel Core i5-650 3.2GHz 8GB 500GB DVD Window..

@fuzal great