4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 241 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 11 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Enhanced productivity: Help boost your productivity with this 21.5" 16:9 aspect ratio monitor. Enjoy a better visual experience with a slim border design.
  • Improved comfort: Work the way you like, comfortably. Adjust your view with flexible adjustability features including tilt, pivot, swivel and height-adjustable stand.
  • Smart investment: You’re ready now and for the future with this smart choice. Future proof your connectivity with a wide range of digital ports.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

17 people found the following review helpful

One Star

I received a used Item, it wasn't sealed and was full of finger print all over the monitor screen.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Professional P2217H 21.5" Screen LED-Lit Monitor

thanks

Dell Professional Monitor P2217H

Best Buy Review by JOHNNYB :star::star::star::star::star:

Dell - P2217H 22" IPS LED HD Monitor

The Dell monitor is everything the reviews said it would be and more. I added a Dell monitor soundbar and now am in PC paradise. The monitor is 100% compatible with Windows 10. You can buy this monitor with confidence and with the knowledge you are buying the very best. I highly recommend the Dell - P2217H 22" IPS LED HD Monitor .

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Dell Professional P2217H 21.5" Screen LED-Lit Monitor

@nolie Not sure yet