dell-marketing-usa-lp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 494 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 494 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Glossy, thin bezels, a classic black piano finish, and an aluminum painted riser create an elegant, modern design perfect for any home environment.
  • Experience rich, accurate and consistent colors such as bright reds and deep blacks across a 178 Degree ultra wide viewing angle in Full HD 1920 x 1080 display.
  • Get easy compatibility with both legacy and future ready PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity.
  • Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 1 year Limited Hardware Warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

15 people found the following review helpful

Good budget monitor for immersive gaming with AMD Freesync

This monitor is bright and reproduces colors vividly. Monitor has good black levels and images are beautiful. Did not observe any back-light bleeding. It has a matte screen and helps if you have a bright background. Easy to navigate on screen display with 4 physical buttons. Wish if it had a display management software.

The monitor looks great with thin bezels. Unlike some new monitors, this monitor is ‘thick’. The plus side is that it doesn’t come with a power brick; directly plug into a wall outlet and you’re good to go. The monitor is heavy and stand is almost stable. No VESA mount option and no options for height or swivel adjustments. But the monitor can tilt up or down and it is good enough for most users, like me. Does not have many connecting options like multiple HDMI, DP, or DVI ports, but one HDMI and one D-Sub connections are good enough for a most users.

27" screen can be bit undesirable at 1080p resolution; but if you sit 2-3 feet back, the text is sharp and great for gaming. I don’t play any FPS games at competitive level and for the RPG and Driving games I played, did not see any noticeable display lag; 6ms response time is okay for gaming. Freesync worked fine with my AMD graphics card; Freesync at this price range for a 27" monitor is icing on the cake.

My copy had few (2-3) stuck/ unresponsive pixels at the bottom left.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dell SE2416HX 23.8" Screen LED-Lit IPS Monitor

here is a nice youtube video

Dell SE2416HX IPS Monitor 1 of 2

@geek30 Thank you