Della Small Compact Portable Washing Machine 11lbs Capacity with Spin Dryer Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

della

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 98 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 95 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Mini washer and dryer is deal for doing small load of delicate clothing, such as under garments, socks, towels and T shirt
  • Wash Capacity: 11lb (5.0KG)
  • Spin Capacity: 3.3LB (1.5KG)
  • The compact size is great for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’S
  • One side of washing, one side of spinning
  • Easy to operate, and powerful Just fill with water and set timer
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by HelloItsMeAgain :star::star::star::star::star:

15 people found the following review helpful

My new favorite thing!

Simply amazing! I live in a tiny studio apartment with no space for a washer and dryer. I was carrying baskets of clothes to the laundromat every week, spending an average of $15. This portable washer has made my life so much easier! I have been using it almost daily since it arrived. It it very easy to move around because of its light weight. I set it up in my bathroom so it can drain into my sink or shower. I use the shower to drain the machine after my last load is done spin drying. The pump works really well but has trouble getting the last cup or so of water out. If you keep the drain tube low (laying in the bottom of the shower) and lift the machine up about 8 inches, the rest of the water drains easily. The machine washes very well and fast. The longest wash time you can set it for is 15 minutes. It has a normal wash mode and a gentle mode. You can fit about 5 shirts and a pair of jeans in one load. I try not to push it though. The spin dryer does an amazing job as well. It can be set to spin for up to five minutes. It sounds like a little jet engine and spins most the water out. I just hang my clothes up in the house and they are completely dry in a couple of hours. I definitely recommend this product to anyone that is sick of the inconvenience and cost of the laundromat.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Della Small Compact Portable Washing Machine 11lbs Capacity with Spin Dryer

Walmart Review by Brenda :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Not what I expected

I ordered this machine for my baby girl that will be here soon to avoid going to laundromats. I was really excited about this machine though really dissatisfied when it arrived and noticed that this item had been used . The item was still wet in the inside from previous owner and had little pieces of lint in it still. Like really? Y'all could of at least tried to make it look new and not send something that obviously Looks used. I payed for a NEW item to arrive not one that has been used !!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Della Small Compact Portable Washing Machine 11lbs Capacity with Spin Dryer