• 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
  • Deluxe Disney softgoods package
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by miamimom23 :star::star::star::star::star:

134 people found the following review helpful

Such a cute car seat!

It's a little bulky, but no more so than any other convertible. I chose this one because not only is it completely adorable it's also one of the few seats with cup holders that can also rear-face. My daughter is only ten months but her little feet are starting to hang out of her infant carrier so it was time to move up to a convertible and I feel this was the best choice for my budget. The seat was really easy to install and the fabric is a nice color and very soft. Costco brand may be inexpensive, but they don't lack in safety, this is my second costco convertible and the other I've had has lasted these past 3 years beautifully with only a washing of the cover every few months as needed. I expect this car seat will carry her for the next few years until she's ready for a booster.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Disney APT Convertible Car Seat, Mouseketeer Minnie

Amazon Review by Kristin E. Martin :star::star::star::star::star:

158 people found the following review helpful

I found the solution to attaching the ears and how to ensure it is installed securely!

Adorable! I finally have the solution for everyone that said they couldn't figure out how to attach the ears. On the back of the ears are two little black flaps. Push the flaps through the seat belt holes (above the shoulders)on the car seat cover and then through the actual car seat. (See the attached picture of the flaps after they were pushed through the car seat cover and the seat. This is the view from the back of the seat when looking at it from the front seat of the car) The ears are then securely attached to the seat! :)

Make sure you purchase a Diono Sit Rite Car Seat Installation Aid. For $3.55 it ensures that the angle is perfect and the seat is tightly installed!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Disney APT Convertible Car Seat, Mouseketeer Minnie

Minnie Mouse Infant Car Seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Gp8kuZBE0